Carvalho Diablo

Jurgen Norbert Klopp

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I can't find the original source (so I don't know how legit it is) but I've seen a couple of people quoting Klopp answering the question "what was the worst moment of the season?" with "I don't want to pick just one; it wouldn't be fair on the other shit moments."

God, just marry me Jurgen.

3 hours ago, suzy said:

I wonder if he has managed to get to Germany…?

There was a picture on Twitter last week of him apparently in Majorca on a boat with his  family it might be an old picture of course,  I'll see if I can find it .

klopp-holiday-640x274.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tj hooker said:

There was a picture on Twitter last week of him apparently in Majorca on a boat with his  family it might be an old picture of course,  I'll see if I can find it .

That grin, love it. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

He does love Spain!

55 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

One day someone is going  to think the real Klopp is the fake Klopp and make a huge twat of themselves.

A lot of the media interviewers already seem to treat him as if he's some pretender. 

Wenger had his eyes lasered so he could ditch glasses and see better. But whenever he was asked 'what did you think of that incident where....' afterwards, the cunt always said he couldnt see what happened!