You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

13 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Tips for ignoring twitter mings:

Block anyone with a Liverpool player name in their twitter bio. 

Block anyone who is in the #lfcfamily or has ever begged for followers because they support LFC

Anyone who had a podcast related to LFC

Anyone who plays devil's advocate over Tory reds fans 

OOTers aren't the problem.  Knobheads are. 

Ha 

32 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Tips for ignoring twitter mings:

Block anyone with a Liverpool player name in their twitter bio. 

Block anyone who is in the #lfcfamily or has ever begged for followers because they support LFC

Anyone who had a podcast related to LFC

Anyone who plays devil's advocate over Tory reds fans 

OOTers aren't the problem.  Knobheads are. 

Can we pin this post?

Who is basically going to cause their own sacking by sending a message out to someone saying “I’ve been told prepare etc” it would be so obvious to anyone in charge that’s where the leak would be coming from.  It’s just complete nonsense.  As pissed off as everyone is all is not completely lost.  We are 4th and 6 points off second.  Teams as usual are dropping points all over the shop.  2 wins on the bounce just like last month can completely change the landscape.  

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Baltar said:

This. I get fed up of reading absolute shite on social media from so-called Liverpool fans from god knows where in the world demanding Klopp resign. Fuck these internet fans that haven't been within 500 miles of Anfield.

Where were those fuckers last season, gory hunting cunts. 

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

You can tell that's bullshit from a blue because they've used blue to erase who it's from. They're so averse to red they just couldnt bring themselves to use any other colour than blue.

Red, blue or cunt, the spelling, grammar & punctuation is fucking awful (he say's whilst triple checking this post).

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Jennings said:

If the crowds were allowed he'd feel the love...and some. 

I didn't really wanna post my personal stuff on here, but I lost my dad over Christmas. The greatest man I have ever known (This thread has some info about him). I don't profess to know what Jurgen is going through - but I know it must be hard. 

God bless him and give him strength, whatever he decides.

Sorry for your loss mate.

14 hours ago, Jennings said:

If the crowds were allowed he'd feel the love...and some. 

I didn't really wanna post my personal stuff on here, but I lost my dad over Christmas. The greatest man I have ever known (This thread has some info about him). I don't profess to know what Jurgen is going through - but I know it must be hard. 

God bless him and give him strength, whatever he decides.

Been there mate. My condolences to you and yours. 

1 hour ago, Fowlers God said:

How many Blooo taxi drivers with nothing to do have sent all these out?

E935BE17-8879-4ED4-9A9C-091C800AE679.jpeg

Absolute fucking headcases and sick bastards at that. I'd love to grind their faces into the pavement. The worst fans on the planet and absolute fucking cult. Obsessed with us to the point that they continually make stuff up. I hope we fucking destroy them on Saturday. 

2 hours ago, Fowlers God said:

How many Blooo taxi drivers with nothing to do have sent all these out?

E935BE17-8879-4ED4-9A9C-091C800AE679.jpeg

Jordan henderson, on being asked about rumours about Klopp leaving, says there's no worries about the Boss's position and that he particularly liked the rumour '...where Robbo and Ali were having a fight'. It made them 'chuckle'. Evertonians are amusing,though, have been for many years.

1 minute ago, torahboy said:

Jordan henderson, on being asked about rumours about Klopp leaving, says there's no worries about the Boss's position and that he particularly liked the rumour '...where Robbo and Ali were having a fight'. It made them 'chuckle'. Evertonians are amusing,though, have been for many years.

Now, I’m thinking that bit is true!!!!

I don't think older fans appreciate what Klopp means to those of us that have only ever known false dawns before he showed up. All my life I've only known the Liverpool that flatters to deceive, the team that is one puzzle piece away from the finished article, the team that only performs when the pressure is off.

I grew up watching the relentless Utd machine that never said die win everything in sight while our lot shit the bed every time they were in with a shout for the title. And then we got Jurgen, I'm still shaking off the PTSD from the preceding 25 seasons but it feels good being able to believe that we're in with a chance to win the league so long as he stays, which much to the disappointment of the bloos is probably going to be for a couple more seasons.

• Upvote 10