Carvalho Diablo

Jurgen Norbert Klopp

According to the wail on Sunday, Jurgen is now favourite to leave his position. No doubt fuelled by the cunts at the echo with their Jurgen's 'emotional' video and the shite circulated last night.

This is what happens when nobs circulate this stuff on social media. It's up there with the anti vaxxer shite.

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Give him time off till the season is finished and give him some money for transfers.

Give him absolutely anything he wants.

• Upvote 1

My own wonderful mum passed away three days after Jurgen's. I'd happily walk in front of a train right now. I'm done. I have no idea how he's functioned this past month but there's no way he should be left to manage as normal. The club needs to give him exceptional support, someone else needs to do the media duties, and the players need to show their support really publicly - not because it will help him, it won't, but because they owe him. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 34

I mean, he's a grown man. If he needs help, you can only hope he's afforded it, but let's not assume he's a completely broken man who needs to be told what's good for him. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

My own wonderful mum passed away three days after Jurgen's. I'd happily walk in front of a train right now. I'm done. I have no idea how he's functioned this past month but there's no way he should be left to manage as normal. The club needs to give him exceptional support, someone else needs to do the media duties, and the players need to show their support really publicly - not because it will help him, it won't, but because they owe him. 

So sorry to hear that gk, sending big hugs mate.

My own Ma died in November and I was in the hospital with covid for a few weeks after, so was unable to attend her funeral.

My heart goes out to you and Jurgen both, such a horrible helpless tragic situation.

YNWA mate.

• Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

Really sorry to hear this mate x 

16 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

Really sorry to hear that mate, no words just look after yourself 

30 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

Gutted for you mate. 

24 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I mean, he's a grown man. If he needs help, you can only hope he's afforded it, but let's not assume he's a completely broken man who needs to be told what's good for him. 

He might not know what’s good for him at the moment mate, it affects people differently. My missus had an awful year and to cap it she lost her mum just before Christmas. I thought it would destroy her but up to now she has handled it well.

That may change.

• Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

Stay strong mate. Condolences.

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

So would Tony's Ma. 

So would code, so would code, so would code, so would code, so would code, so would code, so would code, so would code, so would code, so would code, so would code, so would code, so would code. There are probably a few codes I have missed out but its difficult to remember into how many personas' you have split.

1 hour ago, gkmacca said:

Sorry to hear this. Take care and try your best to get through. My dad's in hospital currently. Can't go and see him. Told if he goes in ICU they won't resuscitate. Stay strong in these shit times. All the best. 

• Upvote 4

Stay strong fella. Your ma wouldnt want you to think those dark thoughts.

So very sorry for your loss mate. Take care.

I can't believe its even up for discussion. We've got far too many two-bob mings from miles away who have never and will never go to Anfield with far too much to say for themselves when the reality is they know fuck all about what it means to be a fan of this football club. We could be bottom right now and I'd still want Klopp to stay. 

• Upvote 7

14 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I can't believe its even up for discussion. We've got far too many two-bob mings from miles away who have never and will never go to Anfield with far too much to say for themselves when the reality is they know fuck all about what it means to be a fan of this football club. We could be bottom right now and I'd still want Klopp to stay. 

Ok, but TLW aside, what are your thoughts about all of this?

• Upvote 1

I'd be surprised if there is one single fan who would want him gone. Im fairly certain every other fanbase wants him gone though, that tells you all you need to know, they know this is a blip, a perfect storm and this guy is one of the absolute best.

2 hours ago, gkmacca said:

Sorry for your loss mate, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family 

We won't get anyone as good as or better than Jurgen I'm dreading the day he announces he's leaving as I would expect many reds are,   so if anyone is calling for him to go or worse be sacked they really need to give their heads a fucking wobble 

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, gkmacca said:

That's awful news mate, dreadful. Look after yourself.

Thoughts are with you.