Quantcast
Jurgen Norbert Klopp - Page 31 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Carvalho Diablo

Jurgen Norbert Klopp

Recommended Posts

This sort of shite should be in the shiteness of modern football thread. Some cunt in a far away land wants to bull himself up to land the club presidency so throws Jurgen's name into 'discussions.'

 

Next, the trash papers are sensationalising the story and running with it despite to quotes from Jurgen or his representatives. What a surprise! No doubt tomorrow, this cunt will be saying he's had talks with Hansi Flick's representatives!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watching his presser on Sky now. He looks very relaxed, lots of laughing. What I especially like he’s using his ‘normal one’ mug!

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, suzy said:

Just watching his presser on Sky now. He looks very relaxed, lots of laughing. What I especially like he’s using his ‘normal one’ mug!


His PA broke his last one and the club had stopped selling them so they had one made specially for him. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:


His PA broke his last one and the club had stopped selling them so they had one made specially for him. 

I didn’t know that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Give him a year off when the current contract runs out if he wants it , then offer him whatever contract he wants and let him build a dynasty he's just brillliant 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Give him a year off when the current contract runs out if he wants it , then offer him whatever contract he wants and let him build a dynasty he's just brillliant 

Think he was saying the other week he is open to extending his contract again. Jurgen is very pragmatic and knows in 4 years time, results could be very different and people could want a new manager. I think he's thinking how it kind of ended at Dortmund, the 'taken a club as far as you can' syndrome.

 

Yes, it's almost impossible to think some people may want Jurgen to go if results did suffer but given how fickle some fans are, you never know.

 

Im not sure the sabbatical thing really works in football. Take a year out and everything you've built could have fallen down by the time you come back. What signal would it send to the players? Could they go well the manager's having a year off so why shouldnt we?

 

I think the club should pull out all the stops to keep Jurgen here as long as possible. But if the guy decides his time here is up or he wants a crack at the German National team, I'll be gutted but will wish him all the very best.

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/10/2020 at 10:46, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

 

 

 

That’s brilliant! He does like to chat about the weather doesn’t he?!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not the smartest picture when two of your players are out with Covid. Or are we trying to avoid internationals?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

 

I like this one. One finger goes one way and the other goes the other... One's going east, the other’s going west. And this guy's saying, "Whaddya want from me?" The guy's got a nice beard of white hair. Beautiful.

  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

So the boss looks like he's going to be in spitting image. 

 

 

FB_IMG_1601797223634.jpg

Why’s he got Bobby’s teeth?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/09/2020 at 22:19, dockers_strike said:

Think he was saying the other week he is open to extending his contract again. Jurgen is very pragmatic and knows in 4 years time, results could be very different and people could want a new manager. I think he's thinking how it kind of ended at Dortmund, the 'taken a club as far as you can' syndrome.

 

Yes, it's almost impossible to think some people may want Jurgen to go if results did suffer but given how fickle some fans are, you never know.

 

Im not sure the sabbatical thing really works in football. Take a year out and everything you've built could have fallen down by the time you come back. What signal would it send to the players? Could they go well the manager's having a year off so why shouldnt we?

 

I think the club should pull out all the stops to keep Jurgen here as long as possible. But if the guy decides his time here is up or he wants a crack at the German National team, I'll be gutted but will wish him all the very best.

 

 

I don’t if it’s true but I read in some books Kenny was ready to come back after a few month break in 91. But the club never called hip back, so he went on to join Blackburn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×