You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The bits about Klopp were fine, and the quiz show was an absolute hoot. The rest was a mess though. Interviewees were making observations that bore no relationship to where the documentary was at at the time. The blatant product placement was really grating as well.

Thought it was weak.  They tried to keep it about Klopp but highlighted the wrong bits.  They didn’t even mention the hardships of how many near misses he had with Mainz and us, losing his best players at Dortmund etc.  He had to really dig deep to go again.  No mention of missing out by a point there and then on goal difference.  Just after a few years he got promoted.  Not really going into depth about how we were staring down the fact we had the best Liverpool side in 30 years if not on a par with our greatest teams and were against an infinite money oil state club after missing out by one point.  How the fucking hell did he get the players to believe they could beat them?  Not many people were giving us a chance saying we had peaked last season.

Get some interviews with players that have played under him at Mainz and Dortmund for fuck sake.  It wouldn’t be that hard surely.  I’d rather have Kelly Cates on than Reddy.  She’s absolutely awful.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Chocoholic said:

I've just seen someone with Klopp and 6 on the back of his shirt. In the thousands of shirts I've ever seen, of all clubs and players, it's the first time I've ever seen a manager's name on one.

Only Jurgen can do that.

I once had a Rodgers shirt with 3 on it to commemorate his envelopes mind game. 

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Elite said:

Unfortunately he's missed out on the 'Brendan Rodgers Manager of The Year Award' which was won by Brendan Rodgers for the 10th consequetive season.

Just lacking that wee bit of competition to be the best manager called Brendan Rodgers. 

On 03/08/2020 at 22:27, liverpoolsno9 said:

That Melissa Reddy really pisses me off, she’s getting everywhere, hate listening to her almost as much as Peter fucking Hooton.

With her pastel power suits, blow dried Farah Fawcett barnet and squeaky fucking voice, this Lena Zavaroni wannabe bullshitting bint can FOAD as far as I am concerned.

She knows precisely the square root of fuck all.

This sort of shite should be in the shiteness of modern football thread. Some cunt in a far away land wants to bull himself up to land the club presidency so throws Jurgen's name into 'discussions.'

Next, the trash papers are sensationalising the story and running with it despite to quotes from Jurgen or his representatives. What a surprise! No doubt tomorrow, this cunt will be saying he's had talks with Hansi Flick's representatives!