Quantcast
Jurgen Norbert Klopp - Page 28 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Carvalho Diablo

Jurgen Norbert Klopp

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, JohnnyH said:

Not one League Cup? Not even fucking one? The continued refusal to take that competition seriously is a disgrace and is the reason I’ve hated Klopp since 2039. 

Hahahahaha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, INTORRESTING said:

Not a fan of Klopp's Taggart love-in. Needs to swerve all that.


I think it’s funny. Sir Shitty Pants must know he should have put more effort into getting Klopp to succeed him than the Moyesiah. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Scott_M said:


I think it’s funny. Sir Shitty Pants must know he should have put more effort into getting Klopp to succeed him than the Moyesiah. 

I don't think that's unique to him, every club in the planet will be wishing they put more effort into signing Klopp. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Aventus said:

I don't think that's unique to him, every club in the planet will be wishing they put more effort into signing Klopp. 


Klopp turned down the mancs twice. Once to succeed Ferguson, once to succeed Moyes.

 

I think their interest was more concrete the 2nd time though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Scott_M said:


Klopp turned down the mancs twice. Once to succeed Ferguson, once to succeed Moyes.

 

I think their interest was more concrete the 2nd time though.

Those moneybags clubs just don't seem to appeal to him. If the likes of Newcastle weren't owned by an absolute cunt who the fans despise(yet still line his pockets!) I could have seen Klopp try them.

PS,not in the future but maybe in the past.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Those moneybags clubs just don't seem to appeal to him. If the likes of Newcastle weren't owned by an absolute cunt who the fans despise(yet still line his pockets!) I could have seen Klopp try them.

PS,not in the future but maybe in the past.

 

Agreed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't forget tonight Channel 4 @ 22:00

 

Jurgen Klopp : Germany's Greatest Export: The extraordinary story of how Jürgen Klopp became the saviour of Liverpool Football Club and one of the most admired football managers in the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Don't forget tonight Channel 4 @ 22:00

 

Jurgen Klopp : Germany's Greatest Export: The extraordinary story of how Jürgen Klopp became the saviour of Liverpool Football Club and one of the most admired football managers in the world.

Can someone post that gif with the fella rushing to pull his kecks down for a wank? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×