Quantcast
Jurgen Norbert Klopp - Page 25 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Carvalho Diablo

Jurgen Norbert Klopp

He looks a bit like a serial killer but I guarantee he could get any girl he wanted, he oozes charisma.

He'd make an ace James Bond.

11 minutes ago, Vector Sigma said:

Only a lean could improve that image.

Jürgen doesn't lean much, that's because he doesn't have to lean for anybody.

I dont ever want him to leave.

I like the way he said our fans have been patient with him and the club. Imagine him going to Madrid or Barcelona and losing a couple of finals?

Went to that 3 nil away defeat to Watford but felt deflated because I knew he was a boss manager who we were lucky to have. If we couldn't succeed with him, who could we have turned to?.

Luckily he's been given time by the club, the fans have never got on his back and he's able to identify players who improve us, even if he has to wait for them. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

I like the way he said our fans have been patient with him and the club. Imagine him going to Madrid or Barcelona and losing a couple of finals?

Went to that 3 nil away defeat to Watford but felt deflated because I knew he was a boss manager who we were lucky to have. If we couldn't succeed with him, who could we have turned to?.

Luckily he's been given time by the club, the fans have never got on his back and he's able to identify players who improve us, even if he has to wait for them. 

If we couldn't succeed with Klopp we were fucked as a club.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

I just re watched his unveiling presser a couple of hours ago. He said he thought we'd win the title in 4 years else his next one would probably be in Switzerland. Not only is the man a fucking genius who delivers, he's a fortune teller as well!

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Pete said:

I love this man.  

He is the heartbeat of the club. With every word he utters he goes up in my estimation. I never thought that were possible but his eloquence and humility elevates him to amongst the greatest football managers of all time.

I hope he stays long beyond 2024.

He could shag my bird and I'd just sit there with a big grin on my face and roar him on.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Vector Sigma said:

He is the heartbeat of the club. With every word he utters he goes up in my estimation. I never thought that were possible but his eloquence and humility elevates him to amongst the greatest football managers of all time.

He could shag my bird and I'd just sit there with a big grin on my face and roar him on.

And English is his second language!

• Upvote 2

When he came in I asked myself, if not him then who would be able to deliver 19? I also felt at some point it would be an absolute travesty if he didn’t go on to win the league with us

I feel like he’s this generations Shankly. He’s so aligned with the club, fans and city to a level that even exceeds that of Houllier and Benitez who at the height of their popularity where considered immortal.

The day he leaves will he possibly the hardest day I will have as a Liverpool Fan, which is mad to say when it could be 5 or more years from now.

He has the chance to become the greatest manager of the greatest club, it’s in his grasp. He will have his own story, but it could the best of them all. Shanks included 

• Upvote 1

Instant Legend. Glad to have been able to witness the amazing force of will this man has. Single-handedly changed the club and made us good again. Every day he's here is a gift. 

11 hours ago, Vector Sigma said:

No way I could let that happen to someone I loved as klopp

• Upvote 1

Is it possible to love him anymore than right now, he just gets us. I just hope the dickheads listen to him and don’t piss him off. 

8 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

An open letter to the fans.

Its superb that. Read it earlier. Just fucking superb.