Quantcast
Jurgen Norbert Klopp - Page 20 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Carvalho Diablo

Jurgen Norbert Klopp

On 17/02/2020 at 17:27, Bobby Hundreds said:

Thank fuck city cheated us out of the title that year. We would still have Rodgers.. shitting hell.

If we get the title retrospectively we'll have the best of both worlds. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Anubis said:

May have been posted on the Norwich thread, but worth a repeat.

Shouldn’t he have been booked for going into the crowd  ? No wonder City fans go apeshit over an LFC conspiracy 

A man walking down a street in Formby saw an Ambulance coming, he stepped at the end of the road, put his hands above his head and clapped the Ambulance, That man passed 20k into Tesco Formby and said knock £50 off every NHS staffs bill.

That man was Jurgen

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

A man walking down a street in Formby saw an Ambulance coming, he stepped at the end of the road, put his hands above his head and clapped the Ambulance, That man passed 20k into Tesco Formby and said knock £50 off every NHS staffs bill.

That man was Jurgen

Class

Even better that he understands you applaud the actual people and not hanging out your window at 8pm making a racket for no one but your neighbours to hear. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

That man was Jurgen

I can certainly believe Klopp would do something like this,but it sounds like one of those 'cool story bro' things. I can believe he'd put 20k in a charity fund.

2 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

As if you can't love the guy any more than we do now 

He just makes "having a beer with me in my what's it called, office room" sounds so ordinary, yet to the person being invited they are probably struggling to keep their cool about how awesome it's going to be.

• Upvote 1