You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

VfqyvAU.gif

Poor bloke, whoever he is, on Klopp's left. His sales patter keeps being interrupted, but you have to admire his doggedness.

Our Double glazing is UK-made, er, energy-efficient...and we use the best window materials to provide you with, um, the highest quality and security...We can also offer a wide range of, um, window colours and styles...including, er, casement, French, sash, tilt and turn...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Southgate makes Milner look like Gene Simmons, I bet if Beyonce walked up to him in her undies with a big pot of lube he'd shield his eyes and tell her he preferred Desntiny's Child's early work to her solo stuff. 

Repped for Gene Simmons reference. 

23 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Southgate makes Milner look like Gene Simmons, I bet if Beyonce walked up to him in her undies with a big pot of lube he'd shield his eyes and tell her he preferred Desntiny's Child's early work to her solo stuff. 

"Listen, I'd love to, but it's almost 9pm and I've got to get my sleep. I'm up early to research more England right-backs." 

He's not 'in awe' of him at all. He's handed him an award, had his pic taken and then shuffled off again. He's probably pissed and excited at the thought of cracking open that vintage single malt someone's just given him. Amazing how even monsters get a pleasanter peronality projected on to them when they get a bit older and no longer have power. The man poured poison into the game like a punctured sewage tank and it's never recovered.

• Upvote 3

On 24/05/2022 at 12:20, A_S said:

I loved his comment that if you want to win big, you have to be ready to lose big. 

It reminds me a touch of this phrase from Roosevelt's 'Man in the Arena' -

'To try is to risk defeat, and in defeat you are guaranteed the criticisms of lesser men than yourself.' 

Bloody hell! I never saw the FF turning into a philosophy debate. It's a 'Nietzshe' topic.

1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

Cracking flag that will have half the country spitting feathers.

5817CF4D-84F3-468A-A612-B9A61A72491B.jpeg

To whoever made that. I am knicking it and using it as my Whatsapp profile pic. 
Genius.  

On 25/05/2022 at 10:23, gkmacca said:

VfqyvAU.gif

Poor bloke, whoever he is, on Klopp's left. His sales patter keeps being interrupted, but you have to admire his doggedness.

Our Double glazing is UK-made, er, energy-efficient...and we use the best window materials to provide you with, um, the highest quality and security...We can also offer a wide range of, um, window colours and styles...including, er, casement, French, sash, tilt and turn...

'This is what a trophy looks like Gareth. Not that you are likely to hold one close up.'

13 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

It’s hard not to love this man. 

I am elated and excited every time I remember he is our manager.  Every minute is a fuckin pleasure.  We're blessed.  Hope he has a brilliant off-season in the the sun somewhere.  

Honestly, we're lucky fuckers. Lucky, lucky fuckers. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

I am elated and excited every time I remember he is our manager.  Every minute is a fuckin pleasure.  We're blessed.  Hope he has a brilliant off-season in the the sun somewhere.  

Honestly, we're lucky fuckers. Lucky, lucky fuckers. 

Can't wait to see topless pictures of him sat on the back of a yacht with mild sunburn and a beer in his hand. 

Me and the Mrs now use Jurgen to help us make decisions. We say "what would Jurgen do?"

We were looking at some garden furniture that was cheap but seemed to meet our requirements. We read the reviews and had second thoughts and said "what would Jurgen do?" We both agreed that he wouldn't just settle for the cheap version now and hope it worked out but would spend the time to identify the table and chairs he wanted and wait until they became available at the right price. So that's what we're doing.

• Upvote 11

1 minute ago, A Red said:

Me and the Mrs now use Jurgen to help us make decisions. We say "what would Jurgen do?"

We were looking at some garden furniture that was cheap but seemed to meet our requirements. We read the reviews and had second thoughts and said "what would Jurgen do?" We both agreed that he wouldn't just settle for the cheap version now and hope it worked out but would spend the time to identify the table and chairs he wanted and wait until they became available at the right price. So that's what we're doing.

He'd improve the table and chairs you have now. 

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, A Red said:

Hope it was the Diaz rather than the Keita model if you spent big.