You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

8 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

“Wolves will be exactly the same today, I’m sure. Resilient. Organised. Determined. Full of purpose. Full of ambition. Full of quality.”

I don’t get it. RODFF??

Reds

Owning

De

Fucking

Fuckers

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, gkmacca said:

On top of everything else, to think this is his second language! He's an extraordinary man.

In my experience, German’s speak English at a significantly higher level than your average LMA manager.

Technically flawless, idioms, TV references, similes and metaphors like nobody’s business.

They even get regional accents.

Whatever is going on in their schools, we need it here.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Reckoner said:

“Wolves will be exactly the same today, I’m sure. Resilient. Organised. Determined. Full of purpose. Full of ambition. Full of quality.”

I don’t get it. RODFF??

I thought the same, he’s no Trumo!

• Upvote 1

On 20/05/2022 at 14:00, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

My wife doesn't normally follow football except for being happy for me when we win but the last couple of months have seen her sitting down and watching most of the games with me.

We don't ever have banners up on the house but today I came home to this. This is the Klopp factor.

Klopp banner copy.jpg

If she’s anything like mine, it’s the Virgil and Allison factor.  Don’t blame her one bit mind you, exquisite examples of manhood.

• Upvote 1

I loved his comment that if you want to win big, you have to be ready to lose big. 

It reminds me a touch of this phrase from Roosevelt's 'Man in the Arena' -

'To try is to risk defeat, and in defeat you are guaranteed the criticisms of lesser men than yourself.' 

• Upvote 3