You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

We need Kloppo to set the tone again like he did with the ESL and most recently vaccines. When asked about Newcastle he has to mention that the journalist chopped up still hasn't been returned to his family.

1 hour ago, No2 said:

We need Kloppo to set the tone again like he did with the ESL and most recently vaccines. When asked about Newcastle he has to mention that the journalist chopped up still hasn't been returned to his family.

That's a very serious allegation.

I suppose you have proof of this?

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Kevin D said:

That's a very serious allegation.

I suppose you have proof of this?

There is video of him being sawn into pieces inside the Saudi embassy and his fiancee says his body hasn't been returned. That is enough proof for me, I guess if he turns up we can all agree the video was a fake?

1 hour ago, No2 said:

Well not all of him. 

3 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Yep. It’s been an incredible ride.

Given the supporters missed a year, I’d hope he’d stay until 2025.

Dreading the day he leaves us, even if it's for just 12 months. 

Top 10 games under Klopp for me so far.

1. Barcelona 4-0 

2. Madrid  2019 final 

3. Villa away 2-1 2019

4. Man City CL away 2-1 2018

5. City H 2019 3-1

6. Roma 5-2 h 2018 CL

7. Divock’s 96th minute winner again blues

8. Dortmund 4-3 2016

9. United 2-0 home 2020

10.United 2-1 home 2018

Alisson’s goal honourable mention but empty stadiums and shite season render it not on the list.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Six years ago he inherited a mid-table squad. We’ve probably broken even financially since then.

A league and a European Cup, and with a bit more luck we could have doubled up on both at a time when state-owned clubs have made what we’re doing even more remarkable.

Now 5-0 at Old Trafford, one of our few remaining blind spots blasted away (see also Atletico).

I hope he’s around for a good few years yet, as I don’t see how it can get better than this. The very best of times. 

3 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Six years ago he inherited a mid-table squad. We’ve probably broken even financially since then.

A league and a European Cup, and with a bit more luck we could have doubled up on both at a time when state-owned clubs have made what we’re doing even more remarkable.

Now 5-0 at Old Trafford, one of our few remaining blind spots blasted away (see also Atletico).

I hope he’s around for a good few years yet, as I don’t see how it can get better than this. The very best of times. 

Just lacking a wee bit of keeping your focus bitterly on future times when he isn’t here.

9 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Loved hearing the fans chant 'Jurgen Klopp!' late on in the game. I really hope he eases off his dislike for this because the fans just want to share their love and affection for him and, give him the recognition for the success he has brought to the club.

It's a fucking shite chant, to be fair.

Offensively shite.

• Upvote 4

On 08/10/2021 at 14:48, LFC 6 Times said:

Top 10 games under Klopp for me so far.

1. Barcelona 4-0 

2. Madrid  2019 final 

3. Villa away 2-1 2019

4. Man City CL away 2-1 2018

5. City H 2019 3-1

6. Roma 5-2 h 2018 CL

7. Divock’s 96th minute winner again blues

8. Dortmund 4-3 2016

9. United 2-0 home 2020

10.United 2-1 home 2018

Alisson’s goal honourable mention but empty stadiums and shite season render it not on the list.

Where does the 5-0 away victory against Manchester United and 3-2 away victory against Atletico Madrid achieved in the past week come on this list?

11 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Misery guts! What's the difference between chanting 'Jurgen Klopp' and 'Dalglish'?

To be fair, because he wasnt keen on the fans chanting for him, no one's invested in creating any other chant.

Haha.

The Dalglish chant is fucking boss!