You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

31 minutes ago, No2 said:

We have too many cunts like you following the club. You would love him to go so you can use it to beat the owners.

Fuck you and while I'd be fucking gutted if he left, I'd love the fan base to unite and kick them cunts into touch. We can't keep Klopp forever, one day we will be left with them cunts on our own. 

On 13/02/2021 at 23:38, Carvalho Diablo said:

Jurgen is the best manager in the world and the only manager for our club.

I would not want anybody else.

These rumours are utter shite anyway.

I agree, I’d be devastated if he goes.

11 minutes ago, Thoth said:

They should let Pep take the press conference on Tuesday and give him a break from these vultures, let him grieve you cunts. As for these so called fans calling for his head just fuck off and remember where we were before him.

Or we could do what Ferguson did for years - not bother with them at all (or at least only talk to the ones he liked).

17 minutes ago, Thoth said:

They should let Pep take the press conference on Tuesday and give him a break from these vultures, let him grieve you cunts. As for these so called fans calling for his head just fuck off and remember where we were before him.

Who's calling for his head? I've not seen that, although I don't frequent Twitter. 

• Upvote 1

Anyone calling for Klopp to be sacked needs to fuck off. I believe in making changes at the right time regardless of sentiment - I thought Houllier was correctly sacked, same with Dalglish in 2012 - but this is nuts. This is a manager who won the European Cup and then the league in the two seasons prior to this one, accumulating the two highest points totals in the history of the club with a net spend relative to the competition lower than anyone we’ve had in recent decades.

I’ve said in another thread that, if we slip out of the CL places, the odds are against us recovering under Jurgen because it simply doesn’t happen in modern football - once the rot sets in, significant recovery is almost always under a new manager, but I’ll take that change - you also don’t win a first league title in your fifth season at a club. The last manager to win their first top flight title later than their second full season with a club was Kenny Dalglish in 1995, and Blackburn had a considerable financial advantage over the rest of the league. The last to really build something over time at a fallen giant was Ferguson.

We have a special manager at the moment and barring something outrageous, he deserves time and he deserves to be backed if we slip away from the top four this season - given the chance to bring in who he wants (and I’m not talking fantasy signings like Mbappe, whose only possible location in England is Manchester) and keep hold of who he wants.

Regardless of where we finish this season, that’s a chance worth taking and, given that they had no problem with Kenny and Rodgers net spending in excess of £115m between 2011/12 to 2013/14 without a sniff of Champions League football, if - after two brilliant seasons underpinned by what one might generously call frugality - the club is in a parlous enough position to preclude the investment needed to give us a realistic chance of getting back there, you have to wonder whether it’s being run properly.

• Upvote 2