You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I dont ever want him to leave.

I like the way he said our fans have been patient with him and the club. Imagine him going to Madrid or Barcelona and losing a couple of finals?

Went to that 3 nil away defeat to Watford but felt deflated because I knew he was a boss manager who we were lucky to have. If we couldn't succeed with him, who could we have turned to?.

Luckily he's been given time by the club, the fans have never got on his back and he's able to identify players who improve us, even if he has to wait for them. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

I like the way he said our fans have been patient with him and the club. Imagine him going to Madrid or Barcelona and losing a couple of finals?

Went to that 3 nil away defeat to Watford but felt deflated because I knew he was a boss manager who we were lucky to have. If we couldn't succeed with him, who could we have turned to?.

Luckily he's been given time by the club, the fans have never got on his back and he's able to identify players who improve us, even if he has to wait for them. 

If we couldn't succeed with Klopp we were fucked as a club.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

I just re watched his unveiling presser a couple of hours ago. He said he thought we'd win the title in 4 years else his next one would probably be in Switzerland. Not only is the man a fucking genius who delivers, he's a fortune teller as well!

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Pete said:

I love this man.  

He is the heartbeat of the club. With every word he utters he goes up in my estimation. I never thought that were possible but his eloquence and humility elevates him to amongst the greatest football managers of all time.

I hope he stays long beyond 2024.

He could shag my bird and I'd just sit there with a big grin on my face and roar him on.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Vector Sigma said:

He is the heartbeat of the club. With every word he utters he goes up in my estimation. I never thought that were possible but his eloquence and humility elevates him to amongst the greatest football managers of all time.

He could shag my bird and I'd just sit there with a big grin on my face and roar him on.

And English is his second language!

• Upvote 2

When he came in I asked myself, if not him then who would be able to deliver 19? I also felt at some point it would be an absolute travesty if he didn’t go on to win the league with us

I feel like he’s this generations Shankly. He’s so aligned with the club, fans and city to a level that even exceeds that of Houllier and Benitez who at the height of their popularity where considered immortal.

The day he leaves will he possibly the hardest day I will have as a Liverpool Fan, which is mad to say when it could be 5 or more years from now.

He has the chance to become the greatest manager of the greatest club, it’s in his grasp. He will have his own story, but it could the best of them all. Shanks included 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Vector Sigma said:

No way I could let that happen to someone I loved as klopp

• Upvote 1