You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

43 minutes ago, Numero said:

You know how I’m going to celebrate? I’m going to not bump that thread that called Klopp a cheerleader in chief.

Always amusing to see when someone comes out with an opinion so bad that they end up leaving the forum forever for it.

Hermes and Tom Hicks

Cardie and Benteke

Johnb and that nonsense.

4 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

Always amusing to see when someone comes out with an opinion so bad that they end up leaving the forum forever for it.

Hermes and Tom Hicks

Cardie and Benteke

Johnb and that nonsense.

I had a conversation with John after that and he seemed like a lovely fella, but that article was fuckin’ chronic. 

11 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Imagine being Gini, Robbo or Shaq, knowing the pain of relegation and then coming to this.

Robbo is a real trip. Going from nobody knowing who he is and relegated with Hull, to being the best left back in the world, being champion of England, Europe, and the world. 

8 minutes ago, Numero said:

Yes. You bvioualy I didn’t think nobody knew who he was. He was a nobody though. 

Not true, i knew who he was . I said he was shit and i said he was Scottish I said the signing was fucking baffling.

There is something in the above statement i got spot on.

As well as what we’ve now won, since coming to us his CV also now far more reflects his genius as a coach.

Bundesliga x 2
German Cups x 3

Premier League 

European Cup 

Super Cup 

World Club Cup

Winning that trophy haul, while not having the resources to compete financially like for like with his main rivals at any stage. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Captain Milk said:

As well as what we’ve now won, since coming to us his CV also now far more reflects his genius as a coach.

Bundesliga x 2
German Cups x 3

Premier League 

European Cup 

Super Cup 

World Club Cup

Winning that trophy haul, while not having the resources to compete like for like with his main rivals at any stage. 

That’s a lot to win for a loser. You don’t have to lose to be a loser, but he is a loser.  Who wins. A lot. 

6 minutes ago, Numero said:

You don’t have to lose to be a loser, but he is a loser.

That would make a good banner, that. Just use the Taffs Tavern one with that lad cracking an egg on his face in place of Moyes and have the name Jurgen Flopp on it somewhere.