You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

4 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Maybe I am over thinking, but only 30 minutes earlier Gerrard agrees 2 year extension until 2024. 

What sure what that actually means, maybe I should think more ?

Fucking great news and has made me very emotional, probably linking into last nights twat fest.

They're both doing quite well in their jobs would be my guess. 

50 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

I needed this.

What a birthday present! Yeeooo!

25 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Maybe I am over thinking, but only 30 minutes earlier Gerrard agrees 2 year extension until 2024. 

Fucking great news and has made me very emotional, probably linking into last nights twat fest.

Someone said earlier, signed / announced on the same day and the two contracts expire on the same day. You can read in to that what you will, but I suspect it's just mere coincidence. 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Not sure Jurgen wants the Rangers job, mate.

Magnificent news though. 

• Upvote 4

I stayed up until about 5am watching hell unfold. Woke up about half an hour ago. Looked at my phone and had a message off our very own TJ Hooker. "Have you heard about Klopp pal?" My heart stopped. You bastard TJ. 

Fucking get in. Great news after last night. Klopp, you aren't going anywhere lad.....

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

Just now, Funkasy said:

Keita strings together two good games.

We advance to the knock out stages in cl. 

Minamino signs if he can pass the medical.

Klopp signs a new contract.

8 points ahead.

Its going pretty good. 

It doesn't even rhyme mate? Upper centenary at best 

• Upvote 1

I fucking love this man, love him. In an age where bellends like to make videos about their next move, like the whole fan base is hanging on their every word, Jurgen makes a video about literally THE BEST signing we could possibly have made and makes it sound like it’s about everybody, not just him.

Fuck you city, fuck you Barcelona, this man will never manage the likes of you because he is the epitome of the ‘anti cunt’. Jurgen, if you want my kids pm me. Fucking delighted!

• Upvote 1