You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

On 02/06/2019 at 15:29, moof said:

He deserves it more than anybody. A selfless, world class guy and a world class manager; in my opinion the best in the world 

He's a loser, get over it. 

Do you know how much self-control it is taking for me not to bump that thread in which the author of the article called him 'cheerleader-in-chief' and the ones about him never being able to sort a defence out? It's... a lot. 

• Upvote 1

Never doubted Jurgen's appointment for one minute. Seriously, I didnt. I knew he'd get us playing good football and in the mix again. I said in a post not long after he arrived he'd take 3 summer windows to get the team he wanted and the only obstacle to Klopp winning us Number 19 was going to be city. I still think that is the case.

It's not Jurgen's fault city now have virtually two first choice 11s, capable of competing on all fronts. It's not Jurgen's fault that in the PL, virtually all the other teams including chelsea, united and arsenal dont really bother against them. chelsea's second consecutive capitulation at the etihad was an utter disgrace from supposed professional footballers.

Despite all that, Jurgen has his players and us believing they can deliver number 19. You could appoint any other current manager in the world today to be our manager, even Gaurdiola and even then, you wouldnt have the same belief.

1 hour ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

He's a loser, get over it. 

Do you know how much self-control it is taking for me not to bump that thread in which the author of the article called him 'cheerleader-in-chief' and the ones about him never being able to sort a defence out? It's... a lot. 

Hahaha. I have to say, that article did cross my mind. Along with lots of other things dumbasses on here have said... 

fucking champions of Europe baby. Still hasn’t sunk in

• Upvote 1

Just now, moof said:

Hahaha. I have to say, that article did cross my mind. Along with lots of other things dumbasses on here have said... 

fucking champions of Europe baby. Still hasn’t sunk in

Yeah, winning is good enough I reckon. I don't need to rub it in their faces, as fun as it would be. They already know. 

2 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Yeah, winning is good enough I reckon. I don't need to rub it in their faces, as fun as it would be. They already know. 

They know. But I’m still not averse to a bit of face rubbing. Suppose I’ll be going back to read all that shit at some point anyway 

23 hours ago, deiseach said:

This video has aged well (I think it was Caramac who first drew my attention to it).

Never seen that before. That's just brilliant! 

Absolutely love the track, College Feat. Electric Youth - A Real Hero, from one of the best films ever, Drive.