Quantcast
Glasgow Celtic. - Page 4 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Glasgow Celtic.

30 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

'Cheated' is a subjective term in football. It still doesn't excuse Celtic appointing a useless bag of shite like Lennon to compete with Gerrard.

Lennon won the treble when competing with Gerrard last season.

He was also manager when they beat Gerrard & won the treble in 2019.

Not only is Lennon shite, he’s a complete and utter wanker. 

E339F45C-FE53-4072-BE72-8D3FBB41066E.png

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55708298

The full article is hilarious. Says Celtic are being treated by different standards but fails to realise they are being treated by the exact same standards as the rest of Scotland and that his reasoning is that Celtic should be treated by different standards. 

He was also a slap, bang average player.  Celtic and Scotland is his level. I’d love to curb-stomp him. 

On 12/01/2021 at 21:51, Mook said:

Lennon won the treble when competing with Gerrard last season.

He was also manager when they beat Gerrard & won the treble in 2019.

Considering Lennon took over from the all conquering Rodgers side and Gerrard took over an absolute mess, I think that’s somewhat of an unfair comparison.

A fairer comparison is Rangers have continually improved & Celtic have significantly regressed. 

• Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Considering Lennon took over from the all conquering Rodgers side and Gerrard took over an absolute mess, I think that’s somewhat of an unfair comparison.

A fairer comparison is Rangers have continually improved & Celtic have significantly regressed. 

They have this season aye but won the treble last season. You can't blame the Celtic board for appointing him but you can blame them for not sacking him in the last few months.

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

The full article is hilarious. Says Celtic are being treated by different standards but fails to realise they are being treated by the exact same standards as the rest of Scotland and that his reasoning is that Celtic should be treated by different standards. 

He was also a slap, bang average player.  Celtic and Scotland is his level. I’d love to curb-stomp him. 

He should have been sacked ages ago but you can fuck off with the "levels shit" 

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

Excellent read.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Come mate, he is garbage. Acts like Billy Big Bollocks because he’s in charge of a Great White living in a gold fish bowl.

McCoist had the better of him until Rangers imploded and then he has had zero competition in either reign as manager until this season. While Celtic did have one decent CL run in his first reign they’ve been embarrassing in Europe since.

And that BBC interview I’ve posted is absolutely hilarious. 

I haven’t read that BBC interview but I assume he’s saying the same things I’ve just seen on Sky, the man is a knob! The arrogance of him.

I always thought Neil Lennon had something about him, I know he was a bit of a twat as a player and all that.

What made me like him was, when he was a pundit watching NI in the euros, he was all "we" this and "us" that. This despite having had cunt behaviour thrown at him by some of their sectarian fans when he represented them. He was big enough to see things had changed for the better and became inclusive. Takes a big man to do that.

Now hes being a bit silly.

23 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Pretty much nonsense. I agree that a lot of footballers have nipped off to Dubai in the last few months(VVD is ther currently,or has been recently hasn't he?) But he is a long term injury so is training alone. Leaving your country for anything other than a competitive match,and I am dead set against even that personally,is just pure stupidity. It has nothing to do with politics and even a moron should know this. 

Sounds like a desparate man trying to deflect attention from the shitty job he is doing.

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Pretty much nonsense. I agree that a lot of footballers have nipped off to Dubai in the last few months(VVD is ther currently,or has been recently hasn't he?) But he is a long term injury so is training alone. Leaving your country for anything other than a competitive match,and I am dead set against even that personally,is just pure stupidity. It has nothing to do with politics and even a moron should know this. 

Sounds like a desparate man trying to deflect attention from the shitty job he is doing.

Whats nonsense? 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Whats nonsense? 

The stuff about 'not knowing we had to keep two metres apart or wear masks on the plane' and 'Celtic being treated differently to others.' They were two things that caught my eye.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Grinch said:

It's not lennon that's the problem up there.  It's a board thats sat ou their arse when the league was a gimmie.  

If any of the rumours are correct, they're probably shitting it about having to pay out tens of millions of pounds to child abuse victims in the next two or three years.

1 hour ago, Mook said:

If any of the rumours are correct, they're probably shitting it about having to pay out tens of millions of pounds to child abuse victims in the next two or three years.

You'll win nothing with kids.

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

The stuff about 'not knowing we had to keep two metres apart or wear masks on the plane' and 'Celtic being treated differently to others.' They were two things that caught my eye.

Aah yeah spot on. An absolute clusterfuck. 

7 hours ago, Grinch said:

It's not lennon that's the problem up there.  It's a board thats sat ou their arse when the league was a gimmie.  

The Celtic board are the worst board in football. Global fan base they should be taking it in and investing it in the team but no they still fuck everything up.