You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Glasgow Celtic.

Bjornebye

I know the piss will be taken etc. The other Celtic thread was a Brendan Rodgers one. 

Treble treble won today. Limited resistance agreed for the most part and next season will be the hardest in the march for 10 in a row. Take nothing away from the achievement though. Tough final today, playing shite and Hearts wanted it more until they scored. Celtic dug deep and won. 

I know we have a few Celtic on here so this is for us. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Byrnie said:

It's like going into a brothel with a grand in your pocket and come out to brag to your mates that you pulled.

I guess it depends on how much you have in your pocket when you come out. 

1 minute ago, Sugar Ape said:

Does anyone else dislike Celtic more than they used to just because of Stig?

I previously had no opinion whatsoever. In the same way that I don't about any of the teams in the Latvian league. 

I'd now absolutely love to see them liquidated.

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

I grew up a Celtic fan and even I'm bored of it.

You're not Irish, lad. Get over it.

53 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

Used to quite like them but have switched to Rangers now.  Gerrard going there had no affect but these threads have done the trick. Starting to develop a soft spot for Leeds too.  

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

It wouldn't even be possible. Do you know what my first word was? "Mummy", as it happens. But do you know what the rest of the sentence was? "... take me to the tattoo parlour right now because I want to get a tattoo that says 'FUCK CELTIC'." Thankfully she said yes. The rest is history. 

• Upvote 2

I started this thread tatted last night. These trebles bring out the belter in me. 

RE Harry Hodd: Fuck sake. Was talking to my Dad the other day about McNeil and Chalmers and he said we are at a time in life when people we adore are going to start leaving us far more often. 

Up the Celts 

• Downvote 1