Quantcast
When is Violence Justified? - Page 13 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
AngryofTuebrook

When is Violence Justified?

3 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

An old fella has been swilled outside a polling station.  Not violence though. 

Seriously, if you can find a dictionary definition of violence that would include slopping a cold drink on someone, I'd love to see it.

30 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

The bloke in the green trousers who goes on to hit him with a flag pole is a mental health lecturer at Kings College.  

...When you need a name change on a ticket for the CL Final and the ticket office, Tony Barrett and Peter Moore all ignore you.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Seriously, if you can find a dictionary definition of violence that would include slopping a cold drink on someone, I'd love to see it.

Look up deluded.  Might save you some time.  There’s a bloke charged with a crime but AoT thinks he’s RoTB because of a dictionary.  

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Look up deluded.  Might save you some time.  There’s a bloke charged with a crime but AoT thinks he’s RoTB because of a dictionary.  

Lots of crimes are not violent.  I never said it wasn't illegal; I said it wasn't violent. 

Why are you pretending that the distinction is too hard for you to understand?

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

The old fella was a WW2 veteran.  SYL and his crew are going to have a field day with this.  

Mental. 

Apologies - 22 yr vet,  it not ww2

9 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Balls to spending money on milkshakes and throwing them at these blerts. I’d sooner just call them cunts.

Backheel a milkshake in the bollocks. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Wimpy chocolate > Frijj fudge brownie > McDonald’s strawberry > Crusha pineapple 

My milkshake brings all the boys to yer ma

Call me cynical but I reckon that's a load of bollocks. All these recent 'milkshake assaults' have been aimed at the middle of the body. At least the lad who did the goblin in Warrington full on swilled the cunts all over his head with it. These are just set-up. Aldershot is a fuckign army garrison. You would have to be pretty thick to lash a drink over a vet around those parts and if you are that thick then you go for the full on 'all over the head' attack. XX<Y on the SNES if I remember correctly. 

18 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Call me cynical but I reckon that's a load of bollocks. All these recent 'milkshake assaults' have been aimed at the middle of the body. At least the lad who did the goblin in Warrington full on swilled the cunts all over his head with it. These are just set-up. Aldershot is a fuckign army garrison. You would have to be pretty thick to lash a drink over a vet around those parts and if you are that thick then you go for the full on 'all over the head' attack. XX<Y on the SNES if I remember correctly. 

Takes me back to the halcyon days of hitting a dreadful aggro cunt in white jeans with a neon blue slush puppy from a second floor window across the other side of a pedestrianised street in the late 90’s.

Probably the only remotely accurate throw of my life, stoned out of my mind, and it span like helicopter blades as it approached his head so he got covered head-to-toe.

Cinema-worthy.

4 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

It is an obvious infringement on personal space/dignity.

To suggest there isn't any hint of violence seems to be strange.

It is the modern day tar and feather and it is being accepted into society as ok - it's not.

Doesn't matter who gets it or gives it.

18 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

It is an obvious infringement on personal space/dignity.

To suggest there isn't any hint of violence seems to be strange.

It is the modern day tar and feather and it is being accepted into society as ok - it's not.

Doesn't matter who gets it or gives it.

Over a politician espousing abhorrent views towards other humans its a protest. If they are Muslim and speak of hatred towardsthey are usually arrested or deported for hate crimes but when its a rich bloke in a highly paid job its just freedom of speech.