You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

When is Violence Justified?

10 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

You’d think it was self evident, but some think it’s ok as long as it’s the other side.  

Most do. I’ve given examples of this; when the right leaning posters were high fiving each other when Corbyn got beaten up. Some are just more honest than others. 

10 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Most do. I’ve given examples of this; when the right leaning posters were high fiving each other when Corbyn got beaten up. Some are just more honest than others. 

Still making shit up you cant substantiate. Gobshite

6 minutes ago, A Red said:

Please refrain from making accusations you cant back up 

Both Boss and Rico admitted to posting jokey/gleeful posts about it. Didn’t you agree that it was fine so long as you were willing to come forward and provide evidence if asked by the coppers?

1 minute ago, viRdjil said:

Both Boss and Rico admitted to posting jokey/gleeful posts about it. Didn’t you agree that it was fine so long as you were willing to come forward and provide evidence if asked by the coppers?

Nope, nor did I post anything gleeful about it.

6 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

I laughed. I also said he shouldn’t have done it and it’s right he was prosecuted.  

It it was also me who said I’d laugh if Moof got his weasel face punched but I’d help whoever did it get prosecuted.  

Stop lumping us all together, you commies are always doing that.  

2 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

In fairness, I did refer to you guys as a collective. Happy for you to deny it any involvement. 

Well thats just fine and dandy isnt it? You're happy for me to deny it, cheers, thanks. How fucking big of you.

8 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Q. How do you tell the difference between a weasel and a stoat?

A. One is weasely recognised; the other is stoatally different.

Glad I could contribute to the discussion.

You musky sly old foxy stoat you

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I laughed. I also said he shouldn’t have done it and it’s right he was prosecuted.  

It it was also me who said I’d laugh if Moof got his weasel face punched but I’d help whoever did it get prosecuted.  

Stop lumping us all together, you commies are always doing that.  

You will note that it is now Corbyn being beaten up that virgil is referring to.

Just now, moof said:

Wind your neck in, grandad 

Well, thats news to me, a retractable neck and a grandad. You really need to work on the tough guy talk, i saw you used the word dweeb the other day. Fucking hell.