You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

When is Violence Justified?

3 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

An old fella has been swilled outside a polling station.  Not violence though. 

Seriously, if you can find a dictionary definition of violence that would include slopping a cold drink on someone, I'd love to see it.

22 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Seriously, if you can find a dictionary definition of violence that would include slopping a cold drink on someone, I'd love to see it.

Look up deluded.  Might save you some time.  There’s a bloke charged with a crime but AoT thinks he’s RoTB because of a dictionary.  

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Look up deluded.  Might save you some time.  There’s a bloke charged with a crime but AoT thinks he’s RoTB because of a dictionary.  

Lots of crimes are not violent.  I never said it wasn't illegal; I said it wasn't violent. 

Why are you pretending that the distinction is too hard for you to understand?

Call me cynical but I reckon that's a load of bollocks. All these recent 'milkshake assaults' have been aimed at the middle of the body. At least the lad who did the goblin in Warrington full on swilled the cunts all over his head with it. These are just set-up. Aldershot is a fuckign army garrison. You would have to be pretty thick to lash a drink over a vet around those parts and if you are that thick then you go for the full on 'all over the head' attack. XX<Y on the SNES if I remember correctly. 

18 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Call me cynical but I reckon that's a load of bollocks. All these recent 'milkshake assaults' have been aimed at the middle of the body. At least the lad who did the goblin in Warrington full on swilled the cunts all over his head with it. These are just set-up. Aldershot is a fuckign army garrison. You would have to be pretty thick to lash a drink over a vet around those parts and if you are that thick then you go for the full on 'all over the head' attack. XX<Y on the SNES if I remember correctly. 

Takes me back to the halcyon days of hitting a dreadful aggro cunt in white jeans with a neon blue slush puppy from a second floor window across the other side of a pedestrianised street in the late 90’s.

Probably the only remotely accurate throw of my life, stoned out of my mind, and it span like helicopter blades as it approached his head so he got covered head-to-toe.

Cinema-worthy.

4 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

It is an obvious infringement on personal space/dignity.

To suggest there isn't any hint of violence seems to be strange.

It is the modern day tar and feather and it is being accepted into society as ok - it's not.

Doesn't matter who gets it or gives it.

18 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

It is an obvious infringement on personal space/dignity.

To suggest there isn't any hint of violence seems to be strange.

It is the modern day tar and feather and it is being accepted into society as ok - it's not.

Doesn't matter who gets it or gives it.

Over a politician espousing abhorrent views towards other humans its a protest. If they are Muslim and speak of hatred towardsthey are usually arrested or deported for hate crimes but when its a rich bloke in a highly paid job its just freedom of speech.