Jump to content
  • Sign up for free and receive a month's subscription

    You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

American Politics


Boss
 Share

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Lock her up! Lock her up!

 

Hoppo indulges in some incitement to violence.

 

image.png


What is it with the extreme right? “Judgement day is coming” “we are preparing” etc etc they’ve been saying it for fucking decades and done nothing. Oh some lone nutjob who read The Turner Diaries blew up a building in Oklahoma that had a crèche on the first floor and a gang of wankers storming the Capitol which ended up with one of them getting shot dead and effectively did fuck all else other than show them up for the sad cunts they are. 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Louisiana has become the first state to require that the Ten Commandments be displayed in every public school classroom under a bill signed into law by Republican Gov. Jeff Landry on Wednesday.

 

But probably not the last.

 

I'm sure they'd love to take the US back to the 1950s (if not the 1850s); it's going to be fascinating to watch them try.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, polymerpunkah said:

Louisiana has become the first state to require that the Ten Commandments be displayed in every public school classroom under a bill signed into law by Republican Gov. Jeff Landry on Wednesday.

 

But probably not the last.

 

I'm sure they'd love to take the US back to the 1950s (if not the 1850s); it's going to be fascinating to watch them try.

 

Child: "What's adultery?"

Teacher:"It's when you sleep with another person's wife or husband."

Child:"What does that mean?"

Teacher:"Erm..."

 

"Angry parents confront Louisiana school for teaching children about sex"

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Bjornebye said:


What is it with the extreme right? “Judgement day is coming” “we are preparing” etc etc they’ve been saying it for fucking decades and done nothing. Oh some lone nutjob who read The Turner Diaries blew up a building in Oklahoma that had a crèche on the first floor and a gang of wankers storming the Capitol which ended up with one of them getting shot dead and effectively did fuck all else other than show them up for the sad cunts they are. 
 

 

 

The religious far right have got a lot more influence (unfortunately) over American politics than the grifters like Hopkins and the boneheads who stormed the Capital.  

 

 

 

I think this is still on I player under Storyville. 

 

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt27009795/

 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Texas megachurch pastor Robert Morris, who Donald Trump once named as a spiritual adviser to his administration, announced he was stepping down from Gateway Church amid allegations he molested a 12-year-old girl in the 1980s.

The resignation comes days after Morris, 62, seemingly admitted to molesting the girl in a statement to The Christian Post. In that statement, he conceded that he engaged in “inappropriate sexual behavior” with a “young lady” when he was already married with a child in his early 20s.

Morris didn’t mention the girl’s age—but his alleged victim, Cindy Clemishire, told the religious watchdog blog The Wartburg Watch on Friday that she was only 12 when she was first sexually abused by Morris on Christmas Day in 1982. She claimed that he invited her into the room he was staying in at her family home during a visit, and touched her inappropriately on her breasts and “under her panties.”

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, polymerpunkah said:

Lipitor

Amlodipine

Hydrochlorothiazide

Metamucil

 

That for Trump, or the old guy?

 

Sad state of affairs when the 'best' either of these shitcunt parties can put up is an orange walking stroke and someone who looks like he's constantly in the middle of one.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Mudface said:

 

That for Trump, or the old guy?

 

Sad state of affairs when the 'best' either of these shitcunt parties can put up is an orange walking stroke and someone who looks like he's constantly in the middle of one.

 

Most depressing is the Democrats refusal to select any, literally fucking any, semi competent person under the age of 70. They have managed to stick with one of the only people in the country who could feasibly lose to a racist criminal.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

 

Most depressing is the Democrats refusal to select any, literally fucking any, semi competent person under the age of 70. They have managed to stick with one of the only people in the country who could feasibly lose to a racist criminal.

 

I just hope to god they know what they're doing. They obviously did in 2020, but this feels different.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Red Phoenix said:

Doesn't look like it went too well from seeing a few clips and reading bits here and there. This is from the BBC :

 

Screenshot (445).png

 

Biden struggles in debate as personal attacks fly

 

I think they'll pull Biden. It's been plainly obvious for some time he's not well enough to serve another term. His wife seems to be the one driving him on. 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Neither will see out the next term. Biden probably won't see out the campaign, even Trump can't be guaranteed to make it to November. Are the Dems hoping that Joe keels over rather than look like they've staged a coup?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

The same people who've spent the past year telling everyone to reject what they see with their own eyes now know the pretence is up. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If Biden and his wife insist he carries on it could end end up like this. 

 

20240628_063646.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It’s like Reagan all over again, except they can’t use the same tactics (actors cue cards) as they did with Reagan towards the end of his time. 
 

He’s clearly got signs of Dementia (and has had for some time) and it’s inhumane how they've treated him. Take him home and get him the care he needs and will need in his final years.

 

The Dems deserve to lose this for going down this path. Trump will annihilate Biden if they keep him in. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...