Jump to content
  • Sign up for free and receive a month's subscription

    You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

American Politics


Boss
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Anubis said:


 

He’s not a WUM. Just somebody who cares. Maybe a little bit too much at times. If he’s on ignore you’re not reading it.

 

I’ve got people on ignore - Stronts, Rico, Jurgen Knows, Planet Origi and Sipper. If anyone quotes them I simply scroll on past without reading the quote or the reply. It’s easy once you’ve done it a few times. But you don’t see me prodding them or trying to wind them up having put them on ignore.

 

Agreed, ignore is for gimps.

As an aside what do you feel he accomplishes about these issues he cares deeply about by relentlessly posting other folks opinions on stuff?

I see it as an interesting study in the effects of incestous social media consumption..

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

He cares in the same way someone with OCD cares about the spoons being in the right draw.

 

Performative bullshit from a deeply spiteful, ignorant fucking loon.

 

Mark isn’t in any way bullying the idiot, he’s exasperated, in the same way many are, with his spam dumps and thread derailments.

 

The the forum equivalent of a mentally ill vagrant banging on a restaurant window ruining everyone’s night when they want to eat, relax and talk.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm a lurker normally and he needs fucking off. Ruins a third of the thread's and it's normally funny watching you lot bickering. A raving madman, fuck off you nasty lunatic.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Section_31 said:

 

Bullying, come off it, he's a wum and he's ruined the GF with his relentless spam on every thread.

Completely agree with this, it's the carpet bombing approach that's so tedious, he has basically Completely ruined a decent number of the threads on here.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gnasher doesn't help himself a lot of the time but there's far bigger problems on this forum than him but having that conversation is more trouble than it worth

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/03/2024 at 11:30, Kevin D said:

Getting time off from work to campaign for Santos is proving a bigger ask than I thought.

How it started:

 

“The most recent obsession from the media claiming that I am a drag Queen or ‘performed’ as a drag Queen is categorically false,” Santos said in response to the images being leaked.

“The media continues to make outrageous claims about my life while I am working to deliver results. I will not be distracted nor fazed by this,” he added.

 

How it's going:

 

Controversial politician George Santos announced he was pulling out his makeup and clothes to revive his drag queen persona Kitara Ravache — which he once denied was him — to make money months after being kicked out of the House of Representatives.

On Monday, Santos posted a message on Twitter announcing his decision to become Kitara again.

 

image.png

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TheHowieLama said:

How it started:

 

“The most recent obsession from the media claiming that I am a drag Queen or ‘performed’ as a drag Queen is categorically false,” Santos said in response to the images being leaked.

“The media continues to make outrageous claims about my life while I am working to deliver results. I will not be distracted nor fazed by this,” he added.

 

How it's going:

 

Controversial politician George Santos announced he was pulling out his makeup and clothes to revive his drag queen persona Kitara Ravache — which he once denied was him — to make money months after being kicked out of the House of Representatives.

On Monday, Santos posted a message on Twitter announcing his decision to become Kitara again.

 

image.png


God, I love that man.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

 

He's got balls, I'll give him that.


Absolutely shameless.

 

Noticed that there is much more money and fame in not giving a fuck.

 

He will be president one day, if I have anything to do about it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is the kind of radical thinking we want to see in politics, eliminate the drain on businesses and society brought about by maternity/paternity leave and increase the gestation period to 24-36 months so kids can be born straight into nursery and parents can continue to work.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 07/05/2024 at 02:14, TheHowieLama said:

Be interesting to see some of the Tulsi Gabbard takes on here from a few years back.


What’s she said/done? 
 

Watched her on Rogan last week and some of the shit she was chatting about Muslims living under Sharia Law in France, the UK and toe rest of Europe was laughable. 
 

She did speak a lot of sense on the majority of the the other stuff she spoke about. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 07/05/2024 at 03:14, TheHowieLama said:

Be interesting to see some of the Tulsi Gabbard takes on here from a few years back.

 

My take was she had fat thighs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 04/05/2024 at 13:00, Bruce Spanner said:

He cares in the same way someone with OCD cares about the spoons being in the right draw.

 

Performative bullshit from a deeply spiteful, ignorant fucking loon.

 

Mark isn’t in any way bullying the idiot, he’s exasperated, in the same way many are, with his spam dumps and thread derailments.

 

The the forum equivalent of a mentally ill vagrant banging on a restaurant window ruining everyone’s night when they want to eat, relax and talk.

 

What makes you think I or someone down with a mental illness would want to come into your world and listen to your shit conversation you jumped up cink? You think they're going to choose to listen to the shit about kissing sharks or photos showing the fob of a Bentley? You're a jerk, I'd rather speak to the people outside the window than listen to a word of your self entitled bullshit. You're just a no mark little cunt and so are those who choose to "listen to you"

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 06/05/2024 at 02:52, Gooch said:

Gnasher doesn't help himself a lot of the time but there's far bigger problems on this forum than him but having that conversation is more trouble than it worth


Don’t be scared to say it. I’ve been banging the drum for years now. 
 

We need to ban Bjornebye. Plain and simple. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...