You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

American Politics

Boss

11 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Ah, back in your Trump supporting days. But why it matters to me is the trend. You see it all the time. It has become fashionable to talk about BlackRock this year. As if they're somehow ruling the world and everything is because of them. Like so much that comes from these crackpost conspiracy theorists, it's all twisted and misjudged nonsense.

Shame Clinton never got in over Trump though, right? 

I've actually started going through the 2016 election thread to see if I could see any links I made to BlackRock. I've gone through just over 10% of it and already feel like I'm getting a headache. We'd already been arguing at that stage to the point of taking it to pm's too. I'd also for some reason mentioned that Ukraine would maybe be best split into two with the eastern side being an independent state. I think Ukraine and NATO in there resulted in us eventually arguing.

And nope, I've never supported Trump. The first page of that thread is clearly me supporting the Greens from the first page. It might have been about as naive as you can get when looking at the state of US politics but it wasn't supporting Trump. I even predicted that the Greens would be a genuine third party and would take a lot of votes too, deluded again and maybe partly why I don't like making predictions any more.

I'm only interested in the Greens in the US now too, not interested in the Republicans and Dems. Even if Sanders or someone similar runs again I have no illusion that they'll be allowed to win the primaries.

28 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Fair enough mate, I thought it was you. Apologies if wrong. 

He just used to post stuff from Breitbart about the Clintons selling udner age Filipinos out the back of a Washington pizza parlour, with Trump being prevented from taking the operation down with an AR-15 by the lamestream media. Halcyon days.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

He just used to post stuff from Breitbart about the Clintons selling udner age Filipinos out the back of a Washington pizza parlour, with Trump being prevented from taking the operation down with an AR-15 by the lamestream media. Halcyon days.

I linked Breitbart once I think and it's still being remembered 8 years later. And it's probably safe to assume that if we ever had the bad luck of them facing each other again in an election most of what was found out about Clinton would be classed as disinformation and with social media accounts being deleted all over the place. I'm sure they've learned a bit from 2016, the way that election turned out might help explain why Dems are so invested in Ukraine to an extent too and also why Assange is still due for extradition.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Two buses carrying migrants were sent from Texas to just outside Vice-President Kamala Harris's residence in Washington DC on Thursday, amid a growing political row over immigration.

The state's Republican governor said the move was intentional and called for tighter immigration policies.

It comes a day after Florida sent migrants to a Massachusetts island.

Both states appear to be escalating a tactic which has seen Republican states send migrants to Democratic areas.

4 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Two buses carrying migrants were sent from Texas to just outside Vice-President Kamala Harris's residence in Washington DC on Thursday, amid a growing political row over immigration.

The state's Republican governor said the move was intentional and called for tighter immigration policies.

It comes a day after Florida sent migrants to a Massachusetts island.

Both states appear to be escalating a tactic which has seen Republican states send migrants to Democratic areas.

The people of Marthas Vineyard haven't been this up in arms since Larry Vaughn closed the beaches for 24 hours 

On 16/09/2022 at 16:00, Section_31 said:

So if I’m understanding this correctly DeSantis hired a woman named Perla to prowl the streets of San Antonio, lure migrants onto a plane under false pretenses of a trip to Boston and expedited work visas, and then dropped them in Martha’s Vineyard

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bigoted, racist, homophobic maniac lying cunt Ted Cruz's daughter tried to commit suicide earlier. She came out as homosexual a few months back.

Awful for the poor girl and I hope she gets the right level of help. I'm also sure that Cruz and his cunt supporters will be giving them the same level of privacy they afforded Nancy Pelosi. Oh hang on......