Sign in to follow this  
Boss

American Politics

10 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

He's all mouth, he's already trying to back out of the Twitter deal.

Yep. He's signed a binding agreement though so will face some kind of fine if he tries to renege. Not like he hasn't got the cash to pay for it mind.

1 minute ago, skend04 said:

Yep. He's signed a binding agreement though so will face some kind of fine if he tries to renege. Not like he hasn't got the cash to pay for it mind.

Because the worlds greatest genius apparently is shocked that Twitter has a lot of fake accounts..........

9 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

I think it might have already started once he decided he was buying twitter. 94mil followers though, more damage for the Dems when midterms arrive I guess.

"I don't like division and hate, so I'm voting Republican".

7 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

He doesnt like division or hate, but when he gets turned down for something he says he "would bet you a signed dollar hes a paedo"

He's a cunt.

21 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Haha, yeah that's a bit that stuck out for me too. I liked this reply :

On 07/05/2022 at 10:06, AngryOfTuebrook said:

He got elected after boasting about abusing his power to sexually assault women. 

I don't think there's anything he could say that his cult followers wouldn't lap up.

Mate some of his followers think that Biden is dead and Jim Carrey is pretending to be him. he could go round their house, fuck their dog then set fire to it in the living room and they'd still think it was some divine message and wank over him even more. Complete brainwashed cult. Or just thick right wing twats. 

Same as anti-semitic tripe. Mainstream racism is what it is. Hungary have got a leader who made this a nations belief (same prick recently endorsed the buffalo shooters ramblings) 

Prevent get more referrals from right wing twats than anything else in this country (around half of all are right wing, the rest are a mix of ideology’s)

The worlds on its arse as long as people continue to push hate. 

This is as frightening as it is utterly predictable...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/may/24/big-lie-candidates-election-tracker-trump

'A deeply alarming attack on democracy is well under way in America.

Latching on to Donald Trump’s lies about the 2020 election, candidates across the country are running for positions in which they would exert enormous influence over the way ballots are cast and counted. Candidates who have embraced election lies are also seeking to be governors in swing states like Arizona and Pennsylvania, where they would play a critical role in certifying elections.

Several of these candidates, many of whom Trump has endorsed, refuse to acknowledge Joe Biden as the winner of the 2020 election and have embraced the idea of “decertifying” the presidential election. Some have called for jailing their political rivals. Many of these contests are races for secretary of state, the chief election official in many places, and a little-known office. If these candidates are successful, there is concern that the pieces will be in place to overturn the results of a future election.'

On 24/05/2022 at 00:18, polymerpunkah said:

Here's one of the organizers of Canada's anti-vax trucker convoy expressing his views on the subject:

And an article discussing some of their opinions:

https://globalnews.ca/news/8543281/covid-trucker-convoy-organizers-hate/

Yeah I was never a fan of that guy and would've been happy if he'd distanced himself from the protests once they gained a lot of support (his ego was probably too big for that though.) Just went and looked for this one that often comes to mind when I see him mentioned :

Marjorie Taylor Greene just baselessly said the government wants to track when people eat cheeseburgers because they want you to eat “Bill Gates’ fake meat that grows in a peach tree dish.”