Quantcast
American Politics - Page 3 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Boss

American Politics

40 minutes ago, SasaS said:

I just always thought you were British.

US politics has pretty clear and obvious implications for the rest of the world and particularly the UK, don’t you agree? We need political coordination on an international scale if we want to have a chance at ensuring the survival of our species. 

54 minutes ago, SasaS said:

I just always thought you were British.

You don't fist Penelope Cruz in the back of a Limo on Rodeo Drive if you're from Dovecot mate. 

41 minutes ago, moof said:

It will happen when Bernie gets elected, 100%

If the Republicans still control the Senate then it’s got no chance, has it? Doesn’t matter who the president is. 

I watched John Oliver this week. I know about these things. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

If the Republicans still control the Senate then it’s got no chance, has it? Doesn’t matter who the president is. 

If he announces himself as Führer for life on day 1 I don’t see what they can do to oppose him, tbh. He will be free to enact all the communist policies 

2 minutes ago, moof said:

Me too. Gotta be optimistic about these things. They’ll find a way

Good always does doesn't it? 

1 hour ago, moof said:

US politics has pretty clear and obvious implications for the rest of the world and particularly the UK, don’t you agree? We need political coordination on an international scale if we want to have a chance at ensuring the survival of our species. 

I agree... I was just reading the discussion and was for a moment surprised by your phrasing... obvious global implications of US politics notwithstanding, at this stage I'd say it's still up to actual Democrats to decide who they want / would be best to go against Trump. Don't think we are quite at the species survival stage yet with the Democratic primaries. 

12 minutes ago, A Red said:

He does use words like "dweeb and "dumbass" Sounds like a fat white middle class yank to me

I remember him calling you a "fat cornish dickwad" once. That was funny. or maybe he didn't. Not sure. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I remember him calling you a "fat cornish dickwad" once. That was funny. or maybe he didn't. Not sure. 

He didnt say it but i am a dickwad

• Upvote 1

Yang has a big idea -- giving every American $1,000 per month -- and a devoted online following that calls itself the "Yang Gang."
But he hasn't made a mark in Democratic debates so far.
Will that change? Well, his campaign manager made an ominous promise. The Daily Beast's Sam Stein tweeted: "Andrew Yang's campaign manager just called to tell me that at tomorrow night's debate, Yang will be doing "something no presidential candidate has ever done before in history." He declined to go further than that."

10 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:
Yang has a big idea -- giving every American $1,000 per month -- and a devoted online following that calls itself the "Yang Gang."
Will that change? Well, his campaign manager made an ominous promise. The Daily Beast's Sam Stein tweeted: "Andrew Yang's campaign manager just called to tell me that at tomorrow night's debate, Yang will be doing "something no presidential candidate has ever done before in history." He declined to go further than that."

Someone needs to give him a quick ying and see if he is means it

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SasaS said:

. Don't think we are quite at the species survival stage yet with the Democratic primaries. 

I disagree. We’re at a quite critical point in terms of the environment - we’re already far behind where we need to be. Change can’t come quickly enough 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, A Red said:

He does use words like "dweeb and "dumbass" Sounds like a fat white middle class yank to me

Get a load of this fucking douchebag

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

He’s gonna come out with some steveweisers and smash everyone with a steel chair. The gimmick candidate

11 minutes ago, moof said:

I disagree. We’re at a quite critical point in terms of the environment - we’re already far behind where we need to be. Change can’t come quickly enough 

The Grand Canyon will survive though.... 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, moof said:

He’s gonna come out with some steveweisers and smash everyone with a steel chair. The gimmick candidate

Apparently he’s going to pick out random people and give them money. Seriously 

12 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

The Wu Yang Clan?

17 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Filibustering motherfuckers

• Upvote 1

NASCAR rejected advertisements for its souvenir programs from multiple firearms companies earlier this summer as part of what is being seen as a "gradual shift" in its position on guns.

The move may be another example of how major companies are adjusting as the nation grapples with guns in America.

Uh oh