Quantcast
American Politics - Page 15 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Boss

American Politics

19 minutes ago, Mudface said:

I'd love to see Bernie screaming, 'Wake up' or being name-checked in Renegades of Funk.

FFS, I read it as Rage Against the Machine as I'd just listened to Bulls on Parade.

Erm, I'd love to see Bernie screaming, 'Don't Believe the Hype' while wearing a big, fuck-off clock.

So long Butthead. Strange to see him gone so quickly after he "won" in Iowa then got so many votes in the one after.

Am surprised how much Biden trounced Bernie in North Carolina too. He got around or even over 3 times the amount of votes than Bernie, when so many polls had him so close to Biden and people were talking about Bernie maybe even winning it. So Biden now leads the popular vote with Bernie still edging him on delegates. A good reminder that polls can be amazingly out at times and not to trust them so much.

1 hour ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Seems strange he didn't at least wait until Tuesday, I wonder what he was promised to drop out 

Apparently we wasn’t even polling well enough to get a single delegate in the Super Tuesday states, so not really that strange.

A little promise from the party bigwigs to see him in favourable light for future backing was probably all it took.  Bernie’s campaign might have to offer Elizabeth Warren something a bit more juicy.

2 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Bernie destroying Public Enemy. He's worse than Yoko.

He should get something going with Coldplay next.

• Upvote 1

Well, Klobuchar is endorsing Biden tonight.

So it's going to be Sanders vs Biden (or Bloomberg) with Warren representing the youth of the party.  

3 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Yea, he crapped himself onstage.

I think today is also a great day for Warren to quit, and then Bloomberg would be left with a tough choice of not actually running at all, after spending all that money, or helping Sanders win, after spending all that money.