Quantcast
Where are you watching the final? - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sugar Ape

Where are you watching the final?

Home? Pub? Madrid?

8pm kick off so I’m planning on getting out early for it and being well oiled by the time if starts.

Cat sitting for a friend.  The cat is called Henry, and he's great.  Me and him, some beers, pizza and nuts for me, milk and prawns for Henry.  Nobody else is invited.

There's a LFC International Academy near to us, that my youngest is part of. Last year they put on a big viewing party that ended up a bit depressing. Hopefully this year's event will be a much happier affair. 

My mate who works for Bt is working this and has put in for a ticket for me. If I had the money I'd go to Madrid anyway regardless but I'll end up round Tony's Mums seeing how many custard creams I can fit up her chuff with the radio on. 

Not decided yet. 

• Upvote 3

I’m putting a barbecue on and having people round to mine. Kids til 6:30, then they fuck off and we get started with the game.

my parents moved up to where I live in October so will be nice to have my old man round with me.

• Upvote 1

At my house, preferably alone. Watched the final with friends last year and I couldn't bear the shit talk. I love watching football with others but the stakes and the emotions will be too high for me in this one. I won't want anyone around me. 

Genuinely want to curl up in bed and wake up and find out we've won number six . Not looking forwards to this at all don't think I could take losing another final 

Failing that I'm off to Woolton village .for a unpleasant and gut wrenching 90 or more minutes.

I’m watching it at home with my son and then I’ve got to rush to work as I’m on a night shift.

There’s a very high chance I’m going to be meeting the Spurs plane as it lands after the final.......this could be horrific or absolutely glorious.

• Upvote 1

At home with Mstr Wezza, and it now transpires Mrs Wezza. She has prevously shown no interest in football, but she watched the semi final with Mstr Wezza as I was away and is now claiming it was all down to her, and she doesnt want to let the side down.

• Upvote 2

Was planning on watching it at home on my own but a few mates are going to the local to watch it, so would be rude not to join them. Would sooner watch it alone though if I'm honest.