You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Where are you watching the final?

Sugar Ape

2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Just been hit from behind by some absolute fucking clown on a main road in Khartoum.

Ill now be spending the next however many hours in a kafkaesque back and forth with officials and police all whilst the clock ticks down to kick off.

Most likely watching from a police station on my phone due to an absent minded fucking imbecile. 

Fuck sake. All healthy? You (and whoever may have been in your car, fuck him) 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Fuck sake. All healthy? You (and whoever may have been in your car, fuck him) 

Yeah, all good.

His car is a complete write off though and as we don’t have insurance over here you have to go through the police when it comes to who owes who what, which is a fucking nightmare.

Just now, Bruce Spanner said:

Yeah, all good.

His car is a complete write off though and as we don’t have insurance over here you have to go through the police when it comes to who owes who what, which is a ducking nightmare.

Hope it gets sorted asap fella 

13 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Just been hit from behind by some absolute fucking clown on a main road in Khartoum.

Ill now be spending the next however many hours in a kafkaesque back and forth with officials and police all whilst the clock ticks down to kick off.

Most likely watching from a police station on my phone due to an absent minded fucking imbecile. 

How is the Lambo?

This is the first CL final under klopp that I won’t be watching with my dad. I’m sure we’d be out in some moody boozer but my dad insists it has the best ale so we just have to go there. Unfortunately my dads not here anymore so I’m going to watch it at home with a bottle of Jack Daniels.

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Sorry to hear that mate. Hope you are all ok and it gets sorted soon so you can watch the game.

1 hour ago, tokyojoe said:

What is the matter with some of you lot? I've lost count of how many times I've woken up at train stations (and elsewhere) wondering where the fuck I am and what has happened.

Still here though. I think.

Same. I'm 54 now though, I'd rather wake up in my own bed wondering where the fuck I am and what has happened.

Wherever it is, whatever the result, it won't be as much fun as getting drunk in Liverpool in 2007 with the good folk of TLW. Thankfully I've found an enclave of reds in Sheffield and we've settled in to our usual spot in a sports bar in town.

First drink of the day!

Also, there are 1000 people watching the final in Federation Square in Melbourne...at 5am...2 days from winter. They are there because the Liverpool supporters club pub is rammed full. 

Manchester City, this is what genuine big clubs look like. 

20220529_045928.jpg

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, A_S said:

First drink of the day!

Also, there are 1000 people watching the final in Federation Square in Melbourne...at 5am...2 days from winter. They are there because the Liverpool supporters club pub is rammed full. 

Manchester City, this is what genuine big clubs look like. 

20220529_045928.jpg

Brisbane was a tad warmer. Was impressed seeing the turnout in Melbournecat 4.30 a.m.