You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Where are you watching the final?

Sugar Ape

I was going to watch it in my private bar area in Miami with my model girlfriend and several former Liverpool players but then I remembered I live in a house share in Toxteth and don’t have a girlfriend or know any former players so I’ll just watch it on the snide tv.

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, YorkshireRed said:

Afternoon at the local cricket club then the working mens club round the corner for the game. 

There’ll be a smattering of reds in there but the overwhelming majority will want Real Madrid to win. If Liverpool win they will all pretend not to care, if Madrid win they’ll be dancing on the tables.

Such is the life of an out of town Liverpool supporter. 

Reason I won't go into a boozer down here to watch it. I'd probable a) get thrown out b) get into a scrap c)  both.

Anyway, today started sedately. A sausage sandwich and a cup of Cadbury's drinking chocolate. However, the ale has commenced. Off to the pub now to wind up any royal twats and then home via the offy.

Come on you Reds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Mook said:

In Stramash (Edinburgh Old Town) with @Champ & our mate Aaron. @Mudface couldn't make it due to the railway strike & @mgw100 left us all like dogs in the street to jet off to the city of romance.

https://www.oldtownpubco.com/our-bars/stramash-live-music-bar-edinburgh/

Fucking Scotrail... Last train back to Stirling is at 8pm, hotels are either £200+ or there's a cheaper option a bit outside of Edinburgh- in fucking Stirling, which kind of defeats the object. Still, @Champ might be tooled up again, so at least I'll dodge the slaughter.

1 hour ago, Mook said:

In Stramash (Edinburgh Old Town) with @Champ & our mate Aaron. @Mudface couldn't make it due to the railway strike & @mgw100 left us all like dogs in the street to jet off to the city of romance.

https://www.oldtownpubco.com/our-bars/stramash-live-music-bar-edinburgh/

We’re even flogging Mudface’s ticket if anyone wants to join us. Obviously, no interest to @Kevin D 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Fucking Scotrail... Last train back to Stirling is at 8pm, hotels are either £200+ or there's a cheaper option a bit outside of Edinburgh- in fucking Stirling, which kind of defeats the object. Still, @Champ might be tooled up again, so at least I'll dodge the slaughter.

What about a set fair taxi? We got a taxi from Kirkcaldy to Edinburgh for £65 about a month ago.

10 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

What about a set fair taxi? We got a taxi from Kirkcaldy to Edinburgh for £65 about a month ago.

To be honest, an hour or so in a car after an absolute skinfull fills me with horror. At least the train has toilets...

I'm fine, got plenty of beer and might even persuade my youngest to watch it with me.

With my kids in our touring caravan just outside bury, that’s so we can get to the parade tomorrow rather than doing it from

home.

BBQ’s fired up 

downside is we’re surrounded by flagshaggers with their union flags up.

5 minutes ago, dandyman said:

With my kids in our touring caravan just outside bury, that’s so we can get to the parade tomorrow rather than doing it from

home.

BBQ’s fired up 

downside is we’re surrounded by flagshaggers with their union flags up.

Bury full of royalists , fuck me sideways. 

I was considering going into town (Helston) but will watch it at home this time. Plenty of reds will be about but also some Chelsea and Man u dickheads. We've got a couple of resident Evertonians who will hide in Wetherspoons checking their phones and will only appear if we lose.

1 minute ago, A Red said:

I was considering going into town (Helston) but will watch it at home this time. Plenty of reds will be about but also some Chelsea and Man u dickheads. We've got a couple of resident Evertonians who will hide in Wetherspoons checking their phones and will only appear if we lose.

Lovely town that. Fair few nobheads though. 

Just now, A Red said:

Its on its arse really but yep, quite a few nobheads. I'm one of them.

I haven't been there since about 02 or 03. I think I watched us play Blackburn away in a midweek game. A lot of the locals struggle with humour. Or they just hate Navy/RAF lads probably a bit of both. 

2 hours ago, Reckoner said:

I was going to watch it in my private bar area in Miami with my model girlfriend and several former Liverpool players but then I remembered I live in a house share in Toxteth and don’t have a girlfriend or know any former players so I’ll just watch it on the snide tv.

I think it's on the BT YouTube channel.

19 minutes ago, Chairman Meow said:

I'm watching it at home with all of my friends.

So that's me on my own and possibly the cat. 

That’s me too.  Hopefully I scare them both a few times celebrating a few reds goals.

Just been hit from behind by some absolute fucking clown on a main road in Khartoum.

Ill now be spending the next however many hours in a kafkaesque back and forth with officials and police all whilst the clock ticks down to kick off.

Most likely watching from a police station on my phone due to an absent minded fucking imbecile.