Quantcast
Tottenham Hotspur (N) 1/6/19 Champions League Final - Page 67 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Tottenham Hotspur (N) 1/6/19 Champions League Final

Trippier certainly seems to have gone backwards since the WC, but a quick word with him later might have been better than imitating a traffic policeman and giving away a penalty in a CL final. Sissoko may also consider worrying about his own game more when his fellow professionals are aware that he is unlikely to score from 10 yards out if he has to kick with his left foot.

On 04/06/2019 at 23:22, AngryofTuebrook said:

Interesting comment from a Spurs fan in work today.  She says she can't really be angry at Sissoko for running into the penalty box with his arm in the air, because "he's spent all season babysitting Trippier and having to tell him where he should be".

Kieran Trippier.  Professional footballer. England international. 26 years old. Needs babysitting. 

On 05/06/2019 at 06:47, Sugar Ape said:

Trippier is 29 soon. 

Someone should point that out to him.

• Upvote 1

In a millennia, when an alien archeology team arrive on a desolate and barren Earth and recover some computing technology, they’ll come to believe the Earth was inhabited by Lego people....

Apparently we were there for the taking according to my boss who’s a Spurs fan. Until I politely pointed out that we could and would have gone up a gear or two if we needed to. 

8 hours ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

Since we scored in the second minute, and didn't relinquish the lead, then we must have broken a record for longest lead in a final? I've not seen that one mentioned at all.

Are there still nobheads who say we are bottlers?