You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham Hotspur (N) 1/6/19 Champions League Final

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Asphyxiation wanking will do that to you mate

My knob is in tatters and the Missus got nowhere near it. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, KMD7 said:

Ha ha. Welcome back PB

Cheers mucka. I had quite a nice sabbatical, fitted in a few operations which were about as useful as tits on a Bull. Life is made for living, and by fuck am I in a good mood today. It is days like today that one can be grateful for. 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, moof said:

The strangest thing about this is it just feels like the beginning. 

Indeed, apart from a few players the squad is still quite young with quite a few hitting their prime years. Klopp has built an empire and he isn't finished. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I reckon the cool hand on the left is Big Virg's. Calmly sitting down at the back of the bus waving at the fans. 

20 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

Apologies to all the decent fans on here tonight. I just wanted to vent against all those cunts on here who don't deserve to revel min us winning number six. creator supreme etc weren't about, so that wanker 3 stacks got both barrels..........not undeserved to be honest. 

Enjoy the glory reds. We deserved it. I'm out for good now. 

Aaaww you made me famous, how sweet!

I actually partly agree with you, I don't deserve to revel in it, which made my mind up about whether or not to go to the parade (not)!

Now just revel in it yourself, or go and have a pot noodle and a wank, your choice!!

Guest Pistonbroke
17 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Aaaww you made me famous, how sweet!

You ain't that important. Cheer up you miserable sod, only a few months to go before you can start whinging again. I feel sorry for you, but you are full of shit and seek sympathy for a living despite people trying to help you, plus you can't even be happy that the team you supposedly support have done well. I'd rather revel in the fact the team I support did the business, that's what supporting is all about. Enjoy your evening.