You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham Hotspur (N) 1/6/19 Champions League Final

Bjornebye

West Ham UnitedVerified account @WestHamUtd 2h2 hours ago

West Ham United Retweeted Liverpool FC

Huge congratulations to @LFC on behalf of literally everyone at West Ham United

West Ham United added,

Liverpool FCVerified account @LFC
WE’VE DONE IT!!! #SixTimes
903 replies 7,384 retweets 28,338 likes

Ha ha ha. They fucking detest Spurs.

Fucking brilliant I can't believe how happy I feel right now and the great thing is it won't even really kick in for a good few days .............

I really hope we make the homecoming as special as it was in 05 because Jurgen at the very least deserves that for how he's transformed this club   

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ben Sherman said:

Matip was fantastic. I think Van Dijk got man of the match but Matip should have took it. VVD will take European player of the year

I thought Alisson showed everything a top goalie should look like,nothing to do for ages and then taking everything thrown at him with ease.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

West Ham UnitedVerified account @WestHamUtd 2h2 hours ago

West Ham United Retweeted Liverpool FC

Huge congratulations to @LFC on behalf of literally everyone at West Ham United

West Ham United added,

Liverpool FCVerified account @LFC
WE’VE DONE IT!!! #SixTimes
903 replies 7,384 retweets 28,338 likes

Ha ha ha. They fucking detest Spurs.

As a husband of a West Ham fan I can verify that she wouldn’t have let me back in the house if those twats had won. 

• Upvote 1

Spent the last three weeks damping down the emotions to prevent a repeat of last year--did such a good job I'm sitting here more numb than anything.

Ah well, that was a season to savour anyway.

Along with Klopp and the players, credit to FSG as well. They went out and signed the best manager in the world (no doubt about that now, IMO) and look at the results.

Amazing 12 months. Hopefully the next 12 are one spot better.

6 minutes ago, Special K said:

I see the narrative is being written that Spurs dominated and were unlucky to lose

Absolute bullshit

I don’t know what the stats are but there’s no way they dominated. A goal down with 30 minutes to play, you expect a team to attack to get a needed goal, but our defense was superb under pressure, and we always threatened a second far more than they threatened to score.

as for luck, if you hit the bar 5 times and the post 7, then yes, you are unlucky not to score, if you don’t manage to, but no, fuck the ‘narrative’ WE WERE IMMENSE in the ways that we needed to be.