Quantcast
Tottenham Hotspur (N) 1/6/19 Champions League Final - Page 12 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Tottenham Hotspur (N) 1/6/19 Champions League Final

24 minutes ago, sir roger said:

The Sunderland FA Cup win was relatively straightforward

Totally forgot about that one Roger.....But you're right that was probably one of the easiest we've had. 

• Upvote 1

Quite a bit of build up now on SSN, I wouldn't like to be an Everton fan at JL airport today - it's full of flags, scarves etc! There's even official boards up with "bring it home" haha

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

Totally forgot about that one Roger.....But you're right that was probably one of the easiest we've had. 

Sunderland's 1973 win over Leeds was the first final I ever watched.

Last Year:

"standing in corner, shaking head nervously side to side, in squeaky voice"   --- Yer Ma.

This Year:

"sitting in leather recliner, shaking head knowingly up and down, Barry White voice"  ---- Yer Ma.

• Upvote 1

Last Year: "Made up we are here, it will be tough but what a journey, what a manager, what a side, love you regardless, fucking Come on Reds !"

This Year: "Just fucking win" 

• Upvote 3

Last year: Lined up with a male model in goal against the biggest club in the world.

This year: We're probably the best side in the world, playing against a team that finished one point above Arsenal.

• Upvote 1

Last year: Fuck off Ramos you fucking dirty cheating cunt

This year: Fuck off Ramos you fucking dirty cheating cunt.. have it

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, suzy said:

Don’t even joke!!

Sorry.

It's worth clicking on the link just to read Roy Kean's observation of the Night King.

Sounds just like him.

Made me chuckle (nervously)

“It’s not cool,” Jürgen Klopp told Soccer on Sunday. “Loris popped his head into the dressing room this morning and shouted, ‘Wazzup Bitches’. Nobody answered and Hendo threw a boot at him, but Loris does not notice these things. He just slid into the room doing ‘The Running Man’, singing ‘Return of the Mack’. Milly burst into tears and soon everyone was crying and wailing. It was a sad moment.”

“Do I play Simon or Loris?” added the former Dortmund manager. “Would you like your balls tasered or your arse lowered into a deep fat fryer? Nobody can answer such questions — there is no good option. On the one hand you have a butterfingered blonde shitebag, and that’s it. There is no other hand.”

Ready

Karius insists that he will be ready, if called upon.

“I have unfinished business,” the German told Soccer on Sunday. “Probably nobody remembers, but I didn’t have my best game in last year’s final. I had one of those frustrating, wishy-washy 7 out of 10 performances. When I got home my girlfriend asked how I played, and I said, ‘meh’.”

“I remember Jordan crying at the end,” added Karius. “I told him, ‘Don’t be sad Hendo. I didn’t play well either.’ That seemed to perk him up and he threw a boot at me. In Germany we call this Flüffenheischmeidanhaüfenberg, but I believe you English call it ‘bantz’?”

7 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

YES! He has released a new one. Perfect to get in the mood for the final.

Hahaha, "meanwhile in Wakanda"

10 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

At least the fans have been mixing ok so far. 

Wont stay like that unfortunately. 

To be fair I'd expect most of the trouble to come from the Madrid bizzies anyway. 

Has that soft cunt thrown anyone into a fountain yet?