You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham Hotspur (N) 1/6/19 Champions League Final

Bjornebye

As we are in Pot 1 and won the competition do we get a bigger share of the money next season?. The money increases anyway by about £20m. We should get more money anyway from the English TV allocation for finishing top 4. 

If we win the Super Cup it's worth  £3m and the World club cup could be up to £12m with prize money and TV revenue.

I'll be honest , I think it will go into the category of great nights but never to be watched again

( other than the goals ) like Bruges and Real Madrid.

Massively important to us moving forward though as we will not be constantly sidelined and annoyed by pricks waffling on about us and Jurgen not winning trophies.

9 minutes ago, sir roger said:

I'll be honest , I think it will go into the category of great nights but never to be watched again

( other than the goals ) like Bruges and Real Madrid.

Massively important to us moving forward though as we will not be constantly sidelined and annoyed by pricks waffling on about us and Jurgen not winning trophies.

For you maybe.

I've watched it at least once every day since. I did the same after Istanbul.

Love looking at Pot 1 and knowing we’ve beaten nearly all of them the last couple of years, and those we haven’t it’s likely because we haven’t drawn them recently.

That sounds cocky and isn’t meant that way. I know any of the top sides can beat each other and equally we’ve lost recent games to some of them. Only a few years ago we couldn’t get in the Champions League though, or were enduring a disastrous solitary campaign under Brendan, which was sobering in how far behind we’d fallen.

To be so comfortable at this level already and not have to fear who we draw because we can face anyone on equal terms is jaw-dropping really. What a job the man has done in sprinkling stardust all over us in 3 years.

2 hours ago, TK421 said:

Listened to that shite while tidying up. Dunphy announced that Barcelona had just sacked Valdverde, he stated it as fact. While that doesn't appear to have happened yet it's still about the most factually accurate piece in that podcast. Fuck me they speak some drivel.

21 minutes ago, No2 said:

Listened to that shite while tidying up. Dunphy announced that Barcelona had just sacked Valdverde, he stated it as fact. While that doesn't appear to have happened yet it's still about the most factually accurate piece in that podcast. Fuck me they speak some drivel.

Yeah, I mostly agree, although I still enjoyed listening to it.  I just posted it because it's people talking about us, I can't get enough of it during this fine week.

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Provisional draw for next year 

Screenshot_20190604-201233.png

Let's be honest every team in pot 2 and 3 will be saying avoid Liverpool and City including Madrid sides. 

Poor fucking Ajax though cruely robbed of a final in the dying seconds,watching the team getting ripped apart have a seed in pot 2 only if they get through the knockout rounds. With the upheaval over the summer that'll be a task on its own 

Interesting comment from a Spurs fan in work today.  She says she can't really be angry at Sissoko for running into the penalty box with his arm in the air, because "he's spent all season babysitting Trippier and having to tell him where he should be".

Kieran Trippier.  Professional footballer. England international. 26 years old. Needs babysitting. 

Best weekend of my life. In Madrid from Sat morning till Monday, never drank,danced or sang so much in my life. Got about 7hrs sleep from getting up for work Friday till turning the key getting home Monday night. An absolute blast even with some scrote pinching my wallet. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Interesting comment from a Spurs fan in work today.  She says she can't really be angry at Sissoko for running into the penalty box with his arm in the air, because "he's spent all season babysitting Trippier and having to tell him where he should be".

Kieran Trippier.  Professional footballer. England international. 26 years old. Needs babysitting. 

Trippier is 29 soon.