You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham Hotspur (N) 1/6/19 Champions League Final

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

You ain't that important. Cheer up you miserable sod, only a few months to go before you can start whinging again. I feel sorry for you, but you are full of shit and seek sympathy for a living despite people trying to help you, plus you can't even be happy that the team you supposedly support have done well. I'd rather revel in the fact the team I support did the business, that's what supporting is all about. Enjoy your evening. 

I don't seek sympathy for a living, I struggle with my mental health, I struggle with stress, and yes I'm the arch pessimist. And by the way not tried, people have helped me, a lot.

And who said I'm not happy with the result? I'm just not revelling in it as, like you said, I don't deserve to revel in it!

Edited by Creator Supreme
Missed a word

Now the lads can finally touch the 'This is Anfield' sign on their way out on to the pitch, Klopp told them they couldn't until they won something to earn it.

I hope that when they return to Melwood next season that their faces are now on the walls along with the other legends on the murals. 

We have been Champions of Europe for just over a day, this feeling isn't going away any time soon. I'm still giddy about beating Barca ffs.

We’re champions of Europe,

We’re back up at the top,

And it’s all down to one man -

his name is Jurgen Klopp, 

Beat Barca, Bayern, Porto,

Spurs, Paris, Napoli, 

Now you know why Liverpool

is the only club for me. 

Allez, Allez, Allez

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

A mate is an Arsenal fan and sent me this. Probably the only set of fans in the country that wanted us to win. 

1E65A9FF-DBD7-486A-9C4C-43039B920AAD.jpeg

I think you'll find West Ham and Chelsea fans were on our side - the latter not as openly.

Listening to a few so called experts like Hoddle going on about how Liverpool were there for the taking...

Do they not know nothing about this team? This is a side that lost one league match all season and on numerous occasions found a way to win when the chips were massively down.

Throw in the fact that we were up against a side that as well as they can play one thing they do know how to do is lose .

One thing I will say is before the final I honestly didn't want Spurs for mainly with them being a rival but now I'm fucking glad we didn't get a young Ajax side who had also finished their winning league and cup campaign after ours so maybe would have been more match sharp.