You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham Hotspur (N) 1/6/19 Champions League Final

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke

Jurgen is ace. Best manager in the World imo. Imagine if he had the money like Chelsea, City, Real or Barcelona.....Plus taking over a team that pretty much just needed tinkering with rather than a total rebuild. I fucking hope he stays with us for another million years. 

30 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I try my best, it's in my genes........Levi Strauss 501's...maybe Wranglers. 

Given that you've not suffered through threads and threads of 3stacks and Ardja arguing over absolute nonsense - it's fucking cheeky of you to just rock up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
4 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

Given that you've not suffered through threads and threads of 3stacks and Ardja arguing over absolute nonsense - it's fucking cheeky of you to just rock up.

I count myself lucky. 3 stacks needs to escape from his parents cellar. 

Guest Pistonbroke
5 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

Could the commentators sound any more disappointed?

Fuck em, they hate us and I like it that way. When we produce the goods it fucks with their physic. 

It used to wind me up, now i see it as a compliment. 

41 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Let's talk about six baby, let's talk about Origi, let's talk about smashing Bayern, smashing Barca easily, let's talk about six.

Brilliant, if only I had some rep left!!

Guest Pistonbroke

How are our Blue neighbours getting on with this? Have they released a video of how their new stadium could look like, or have they bid 200 million for some player they could never sign? 

Such an early first goal can be a dangerous thing, how do you play it when you're 1-0 up so early in the most important game of the season!? Sit back/push on/play your normal game? Psychologically it's a great start yet such a tough position to be in! Defensively I thought we were superb, definitely at our best for me, so this narrative about us not being at our best can do one. That was a classic, incredibly effective, and brilliant European Final performance against a potentially dangerous attacking opponent, and I am so proud of that team ansd how they expertly managed that game, and by team I mean the whole group. Collectively they come across as such a fantastic group of individuals, well-grounded, and just a perfect fit for what this beautiful club stands for. If any group of players ever deserved this moment it is this team. The hard work they have put in this season, the connection they have with the fans, the passion and commitment they have demonstrated throughout, to see and feel that joy at the end of the game will stay with me forever. Six times!!!

• Upvote 2

Just now, RedPaul said:

Such an early first goal can be a dangerous thing, how do you play it when you're 1-0 up so early in the most important game of the season!? Sit back/push on/play your normal game? Psychologically it's a great start yet such a tough position to be in! Defensively I thought we were superb, definitely at our best for me, so this narrative about us not being at our best can do one. That was a classic, incredibly effective, and brilliant European Final performance against a potentially dangerous attacking opponent, and I am so proud of that team ansd how they expertly managed that game, and by team I mean the whole group. Collectively they come across as such a fantastic group of individuals, well-grounded, and just a perfect fit for what this beautiful club stands for. If any group of players ever deserved this moment it is this team. The hard work they have put in this season, the connection they have with the fans, the passion and commitment they have demonstrated throughout, to see and feel that joy at the end of the game will stay with me forever. Six times!!!

Exactly how I feel brother. Great post

Hoddle played for them, I completely understand his bias. The panel was not balanced at all. Ferdinand a manc, Lineker ex everton, ex Spurs and that manc rat Owen. 

I said earlier, not a great final but job done and our greatest European comeback ever against Barca will now go down in history as part of that road to the final.