You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham Hotspur (N) 1/6/19 Champions League Final

Bjornebye

39 minutes ago, M_B said:

Question is, when we sing 6 times, do we show three fingers on each hand or a full hand and a single finger on the other?

Winners dilemmas eh........

Four and a half on one hand, one and a half on the other.

Watched the match in a massive beer garden with no commentary. What I saw was us score early then totally control the game. Came in here at half time to see the usual whingers saying 'we're not doing this / we're not doing that / get him off / get xyz on' I thought we totally handled the game, never lost control. No idea what some of you were watching but some of you cunts need to decide if you're Liverpool supporters and, in fact, know anything about the game at all. We were magnificent tonight. Sorry if we didn't score 10 goals but we absolutely bossed it and we've got 6 European cups. 

• Upvote 1

Yeah. It was clear to see that we had the extra gear if they had have scored we would have just scored one more. They never troubled our keeper at all in the first half and even when they were pushing for it big Al had all the answers.

All in all it was a routine win.

Guest Pistonbroke
1 hour ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Apart from all of the posts I’ve made since the game finished!

I'm guessing you're gutted you cunt. How many times did you gob off about Spurs winning? Hope your heart is breaking. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, ZaWarudo said:

On this rewatch I think Glenn Hoddle is dead wrong Spurs were never the better team we had these cunts right were we wanted them from the word go.

I'm on my third re watch of the game. Not once did Spurs threaten us with any intensity. Our defenders had the bastards in their pockets. If they did get a sniff at goal, then Allison kept them out. We were pretty comfortable for the whole game. Origi just stopped my heart from beating faster for the last few minutes. 

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, Mendoza said:

im going to drink beer for a long time yet

I bought three bottles of Jim Beam, my missus is gonna hate me tomorrow.