You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham Hotspur (N) 1/6/19 Champions League Final

Bjornebye

"You won't get out of the group"

"Easy group anyway"

"You'll never beat Bayern"

"Masterclass at Anfield from Bayern"

"Bayern are shite anyway"

"Barcelona are the best team in the world"

"Barcelona are overrated"

"Klopp bottles finals" 

D8AXGebX4AEUT06.jpg

• Upvote 15

Tonight was massive be in no doubt, best liverpool team since 1988 to go without reward for the season they have had would be criminal .1st trophy is always cruical, now Jurgen and his boys got that monkey off their back there will be more i have no doubt. Get the fuck in boys

1 hour ago, Trumo said:

I was bouncing off the walls in 2005 when we won number 5 but I was ridiculously chilled out for this one, even after the game. That's how this squad needs to become, treating nights like this as something that should be the norm rather than a one-off moment. We are elite, not underdogs.

This! I was nervous,  but a lot more relaxed than I thought I would be. I love the bit in bold. This is who we are.  

My "we're fuckin shite" is now officially at an end. I did it as a mocker. A hopeful jape that would willingly bring in the old God's and new. Like a comfort blanket it gave me reassurance. Like a coat on a frosty morn.

Gone. No longer a suspended electron waiting on a proton to give it a kiss. 

No longer a dried out nun waiting for a moist clamp.

I don't know.

We're fuckin boss.

We're unreal.

We're Liverpool FC. 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

My "we're fuckin shite" is now officially at an end. I did it as a mocker. A hopeful jape that would willingly bring in the old God's and new. Like a comfort blanket it gave me reassurance. Like a coat on a frosty morn.

Gone. No longer a suspended electron waiting on a proton to give it a kiss. 

No longer a dried out nun waiting for a moist clamp.

I don't know.

We're fuckin boss.

We're unreal.

We're Liverpool FC. 

Can you masturbate to it though? 

• Upvote 1