You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham Hotspur (N) 1/6/19 Champions League Final

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke

Anyway. fucking made up. Number six is great. Pity we have far too many fuckwits as fans, quite a few on here. The sad thing is, you know who you are. You'll be back to fucking whinging before you know it. Enjoy tonight though, you plastic bastards. 

lots of true fans on here though............enjoy. 

2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Because you can't. Stop trying to think otherwise. I'm happy as fuck, you are just looking for a reason to type a load of shite over the next few weeks to fill your sorry little life. Now fuck off. your parents cellar could be used for better things than your sorry existence. 

These are the types of posts I'm talking about. Weirdly personal, insulting, aggressive rants out of nowhere towards me. On the day we won it too. Just embarrassing on your part. 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

These are the types of posts I'm talking about. Weirdly personal, insulting, aggressive rants out of nowhere towards me. On the day we won it too. Just embarrassing on your part. 

Bring up the others then? You can't. You are nothing more than a wannabe victim. Are your parents aware of your existence? Now fuck off off you plastic Canadian cunt. 

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

Bring up the others then? You can't. You are nothing more than a wannabe victim. Are your parents aware of your existence? Now fuck off off you plastic Canadian cunt. 

Yikes. You could not have proven my point more. 

• Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

Fucking cried like a baby. My dad died just before the last one, last may, and I didn’t care e but this one meant more. 

Im still an emotional wreck.

My Dad died last April on the day we played City and got buried on the day of the return leg. Last year was shit.

• Upvote 4

Guest Pistonbroke

Apologies to all the decent fans on here tonight. I just wanted to vent against all those cunts on here who don't deserve to revel min us winning number six. creator supreme etc weren't about, so that wanker 3 stacks got both barrels..........not undeserved to be honest. 

Enjoy the glory reds. We deserved it. I'm out for good now. 

Six times, still getting my head around that. Holding on to a one nil lead for that long is stressful though. I don't care how much you think we snuffed out their threats at that score the slightest mistake and you're done. 

Finally relaxed when we went two up, Allison made some great saves and made them look easy too. 

Spurs didn't have the experience of a final of this magnitude and more importantly, they didn't have the experience of losing a final of this magnitude. 

It's going to be pleasant letting it all sink in over the summer, now we have probably the most prized trophy in club football I don't feel so bad about taking part in the charity shield. Then we have the super cup. 

Oh and finally the squad can touch the 'this is Anfield' sign.