You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham Hotspur (N) 1/6/19 Champions League Final

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke
4 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Congrats to everyone on here, except for Pistonbroke who used to abuse me relentlessly and thankfully fucked off but has now come back to make it all about himself.

This is a great forum.

hahahaha, Care to share the posts I made you feel uncomfortable? ironic to say the least. You fucking bell end. 

Guest Pistonbroke
9 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

How are you sir? Obviously like a 2 dicked dog tonight but hope it's going well. 

I'm fine mate. Hopefully you are enjoying life too? We need to hook up for a few beers mate. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

I don't want to talk to you. Just enjoy the win and piss off again.

So you can't.

Enjoy the win as well, I will. 

1 minute ago, ZaWarudo said:

We won it in Istanbul in istanbul we won it in Istanbul we won it five times we won it five tiiiimes in Istanbul we won it five times. Its six now.

Let's make it 7 times in Istanbul next year.

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

On this great day, I don't want to go back 2 years to pull up the 50 or so posts of you calling me a cunt for no reason, buddy. I'm sure you'll understand. 

Because you can't. Stop trying to think otherwise. I'm happy as fuck, you are just looking for a reason to type a load of shite over the next few weeks to fill your sorry little life. Now fuck off. your parents cellar could be used for better things than your sorry existence.