You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham Hotspur (N) 1/6/19 Champions League Final

Bjornebye

8 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

In my view, shittest final ever and talk like that is not right.

If an Italian team with Nesta, Maldini and Baresia had gone 1-0 up in the first 5 minutes and completely shut the other free flowing attacking team down to having no real chances, despite having all of the ball - people would be wanking themselves silly explaining the tactical nous, brilliance and knowing how to manage a really big game.

I seem to remember an Italian team with Nesta and Maldini going three nil up in the first half of a champions league final and still not being able to see it out. So i think our defence deserves a lot of fucking credit for how few chances they allowed Spurs to have.

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

“They were the better team. Only team trying to win the game. Alisson made several saves, Loris only made one”

Yeah, you’ve kind of nailed it there, Glenn. 

If there was a pundit as pro-Liverpool on this show as pro-Spurs as Hoddle is there'd be supposed neutrals foaming at the mouth about how biased the media is towards us.

Incidentally how fat is Michael Owen?

Guest Pistonbroke

I'm happy as a pig in shit. I had a feeling we'd be to canny for Spurs. we deserved that, we didn't play that well but dominated the game. klopp is a fucking God. 

Some fans on here don't deserve to celebrate amongst us, you miserable bastards. but you will, then you'll be back to whining at the first opportunity. i hope this victory hurts you like the Spurs fans.....cunts that you are. 

We are Liverpool, we win trophies and we do it for the fans!!!!!!!!

Tears of joy. 

20 minutes ago, Bad Red Bull said:

If anybody deserved it more, then it is Klopp. The press had been hounding him about losing in finls and his sentence in his first interview where he said he would have won a trophy in his first 3-4 years. Great man, he deserves this and more..

Paisley is my always and forever Liverpool manager 

I SO want Klopp to match his success over the next few years

This man fits us like a passionate jumping up and down the touchline raving I to the pitch to hug the goalkeeper glove

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, joe_fishfish said:

If there was a pundit as pro-Liverpool on this show as pro-Spurs as Hoddle is there'd be supposed neutrals foaming at the mouth about how biased the media is towards us.

Jenas and even McManaman were both at it from the word go. I said to my lad you could easily mistake this for the official Spurs club commentary. In the end, coupled with Hoddle’s mental breakdown on live TV, it just added that little bit more satisfaction

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Scrump said:

Paisley is my always and forever Liverpool manager 

I SO want Klopp to match his success over the next few years

This man fits us like a passionate jumping up and down the touchline raving I to the pitch to hug the goalkeeper glove

Or in his own words. He fits us like an arse on a bucket.