You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham Hotspur (N) 1/6/19 Champions League Final

Bjornebye

We've been smart about it. It's a final, we're not going to be able to dominate the ball against a good side that is desperate to get back in it.

The pressing and defending has been good. We've stopped them from playing and they've had zero good chances. The counters really need to improve though because Spurs will ramp up the pressure and desperation. 

• Upvote 1

We're nervous. Simple as that. We've sat off and not played our natural game at all. We've left them have the ball and restricted them to half chances but my word we've been bad. We've gone all Wimbledon 88 on it with long ball after long ball. What the absolute fuck? Klopp wasn't happy on the touchline so it wasn't his instructions.

Glad toy get to half time like this but we need to start playing. Get the 2nd and it should be all over bar the slobbering. 

If they get one though! 

Up the nerve jangling reds

All getting a bit baggy towards the end of the half but I'll take 1-0 at half time.  They shit themselves when we get at them, more of that needed in the second half.  I wanted Robbo to score that goal so bad.

Also Trippier is a cunt going down holding his face like he'd had a slap from one punch Jarv (he in jail now) when Robbo just gave him a little tap.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Thank fuck for the early pen, otherwise you would be seriously worried. Hopefully it's tactical and we'll step it up second half.

I am seriously worried anyway.  If their final balls hadn't been so shite we would be behind in this game. Klopp needs to give them a rocket, Bobby is a spectator and needs subbing