You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham Hotspur (N) 1/6/19 Champions League Final

Bjornebye

32 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

We got this lads. 

This time tomorrow we'll be the 6 times European champions.

I look forward to the first player using the five fingers + a thumb at an away ground next season! 

I have seen all the titles and cups I ever need from LFC. Honestly this one is about Klopp this will be for him not the team not the fans. I respect Spurs but this is the time to reward an individual who gives so much of himself In order to provide fans with periods of anticipation and moments of ecstasy in our lives. Then I see video above and I know I have got Klopp the person correct without actually knowing him. We will take them out by the root but among the celebrations I will only be thinking of one person. Believe me these are the best of times I have ever experienced being a fan brought to you courtesy of a brilliant manager and his team. Now is their time do it for Juergen.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, clockspeed said:

I have seen all the titles and cups I ever need from LFC. Honestly this one is about Klopp this will be for him not the team not the fans. I respect Spurs but this is the time to reward an individual who gives so much of himself In order to provide fans with periods of anticipation and moments of ecstasy in our lives. Then I see video above and I know I have got Klopp the person correct without actually knowing him. We will take them out by the root but among the celebrations I will only be thinking of one person. Believe me these are the best of times I have ever experienced being a fan brought to you courtesy of a brilliant manager and his team. Now is their time do it for Juergen.

Fair enough, mate.

55 minutes ago, Colt Seavers said:

He is fucking just the best end of...trophies or not I wouldn't swap him for anyone.

In other news...what time is acceptable to start drinking? 

It's pretty much acceptable at any GMT time if you use this justification tool:

https://greenwichmeantime.com/timepiece/world-clock/

GMT +00:00GMT8:26:28 AM
GMT +01:00London9:26:28 AM

GMT +02:00Paris10:26:28 AM

GMT +09:00Tokyo5:26:28 PM

GMT +10:00Sydney6:26:28 PM

GMT +05:30Delhi1:56:28 PM

GMT -04:00New York4:26:28 AM