You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham Hotspur (N) 1/6/19 Champions League Final

Bjornebye

Made me chuckle (nervously)

“It’s not cool,” Jürgen Klopp told Soccer on Sunday. “Loris popped his head into the dressing room this morning and shouted, ‘Wazzup Bitches’. Nobody answered and Hendo threw a boot at him, but Loris does not notice these things. He just slid into the room doing ‘The Running Man’, singing ‘Return of the Mack’. Milly burst into tears and soon everyone was crying and wailing. It was a sad moment.”

“Do I play Simon or Loris?” added the former Dortmund manager. “Would you like your balls tasered or your arse lowered into a deep fat fryer? Nobody can answer such questions — there is no good option. On the one hand you have a butterfingered blonde shitebag, and that’s it. There is no other hand.”

Ready

Karius insists that he will be ready, if called upon.

“I have unfinished business,” the German told Soccer on Sunday. “Probably nobody remembers, but I didn’t have my best game in last year’s final. I had one of those frustrating, wishy-washy 7 out of 10 performances. When I got home my girlfriend asked how I played, and I said, ‘meh’.”

“I remember Jordan crying at the end,” added Karius. “I told him, ‘Don’t be sad Hendo. I didn’t play well either.’ That seemed to perk him up and he threw a boot at me. In Germany we call this Flüffenheischmeidanhaüfenberg, but I believe you English call it ‘bantz’?”

10 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

At least the fans have been mixing ok so far. 

Wont stay like that unfortunately. 

To be fair I'd expect most of the trouble to come from the Madrid bizzies anyway. 

Has that soft cunt thrown anyone into a fountain yet?