You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham Hotspur (N) 1/6/19 Champions League Final

Bjornebye

26 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

We needed the extra time and hopefully Spurs trot out Harry Kane due to this.

Indeed gives us both a chance to get our strikers fit. 

Luckily they don't realise they are shitter with theirs. 

1 hour ago, Brownie said:

I haven’t changed my avatar since Carra retired. The pic I have now is of him holding ‘ol Big Ears. If we win it, i’m changing it, which feels like a big thing!

We have to win, for that reason alone.

Josemi maybe? 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, skaro said:

I'd take 3-1.

With a few similarly tasty tackles flying in. I think some of those tackles would probably result in a red card these days.

Can't even contemplate us not winning this game. I know we've had a great season whatever happens, and with the way we've been getting everything right off the pitch we're only gonna improve from here, but losing the biggest game in the world to fucking Tottenham Hotspur does not bear thinking about. We HAVE to win.

• Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

This wait is interminable. Am I missing out on some increible build up that’s happening somewhere, or is it all really as dead as it feels.

No, the wait is shit and its length kills any kind of anticipation as you get annoyed and almost just want to get it over with. There's no reason why it couldn't be this weekend.

• Upvote 1