You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool 2 Wolves 0 (May 12 2019)

tlw content

Good report. Just on the Ben Johnson thing though, wasn't he actually penalized for cheating though and Carl Lewis won the gold medal? I don't think that's a fair analogy really. Also, I think Carl Lewis was actually juiced up nearly as much as Ben so again, so yeah, I don't think that's a comparison we want...

• Upvote 1

Fantastic stuff that,

wouldn’t the Sadio 11mm thing had given us the lead?

might have turned out differently,

i just hope for all our sakes we win this fuck’n European cup,by god do those boys deserve it 

• Upvote 1

"So let’s just win that European Cup and then ram it down the throats of all these fuckers. “Oh Liverpool fans will be unbearable if they win anything”. You’re damn fucking right we will. You don’t even know the half of it. You’d better hope Spurs beat us next month because if they don’t, I promise you’ll never hear the fucking end of it."

Yes. I've already said, if we win in Madrid i am going to set Twitter ablaze - all those gobshite footy banter cunts are going to get both barrels off me. It's going to be ground zero, scorched earth - pictures of klopp, hendo, big ears, shankly, kenny, fucking doris the melwood dinner lady, everything. I hope I wind people up so badly that i get a Twitter ban, then i'll know my work is done. And yes I shouldn't let it get to me but it does!

• Upvote 1

• dave u unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really intended to go on a rampage, looking for posts from 'banter merchants' so I could just reply with various pics of the lads with the cup, but in the end I realised I couldn't be arsed. 

I reserve the right to reply to any future 'bantz' tweets with said pics, but I'm not digging up old ones as, frankly as a fan of the six time European Champions it's beneath me. 

• Upvote 1