You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

CBD Oil any advice

Thoth

Ordered some 35% CBD oil and 15% vape juice. Read some great reviews from people regarding helping with anxiety (and no these people didn't mention brands or try and sell anything) so going to give it a go. If it's shite, it's shite, but it's worth a try. Should be here tomorrow! I was going to buy the vape pen anyway to stop smoking when I drink. It's the last step i can't kick.

10 hours ago, Elite said:

It might be a placebo but since I've been doing Keto (Not long I'll grant you) but my back pain has decreased significantly.

I've been thinking about doing paleo or back to keto, partly due to the decrease in inflammatory response associated with little to no refined carbs. This might explain your situation.

Note: Been listening to an audiobook "Wired to eat" and it's quite interesting. This and any reading I've done on keto previously are my only sources of information so not even close to "knowing" what I'm talking about. Just regurgitating some vague models and concepts I've picked up.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, rotoq said:

I've been thinking about doing paleo or back to keto, partly due to the decrease in inflammatory response associated with little to no refined carbs. This might explain your situation.

Note: Been listening to an audiobook "Wired to eat" and it's quite interesting. This and any reading I've done on keto previously are my only sources of information so not even close to "knowing" what I'm talking about. Just regurgitating some vague models and concepts I've picked up.

That's the reason I tried it, to reduce inflammation which seems to be working. I find Keto very limiting but if it decreases pain it's worth it, with the added benefit of getting lean as fuck.

4 minutes ago, rotoq said:

CBD oil and vape juice arrived today. Could be placebo but there's significantly less worry chatter knocking about my noggin. Will update over time. Planning on taking one drop under my tongue 2-3 times a day, and the occasional vape 50/50 CBD vape juice/vape flavoured juice.

Which company did you use? 

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

Which company did you use? 

Got it from a guy my mate set me up with on wicker. He also sells ecigs with THC etc. My mates were fucked in two hits they other night. Some stuff. I couldn't try it thought. Would make me literally insane.

It was £80 for 10ml if 35% full spectrum CBD - 3500mg CBD total.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rotoq said:

Got it from a guy my mate set me up with on wicker. He also sells ecigs with THC etc. My mates were fucked in two hits they other night. Some stuff. I couldn't try it thought. Would make me literally insane.

It was £80 for 10ml if 35% full spectrum CBD - 3500mg CBD total.

How much do you use per go? 10ml doesn't seem a lot for 80 notes 

• 5 weeks later...
On 08/08/2019 at 08:38, Elite said:

It might be a placebo but since I've been doing Keto (Not long I'll grant you) but my back pain has decreased significantly.

Keto will reduce inflammation; however, over a longer period of time, assuming a much higher dietary fat content, some people on Keto become susceptible to gall stones, because the gall bladder struggles to process higher fat diets. A low fat whole food plant based diet also reduces inflammation, but w/o the risk to the gall bladder.

6 hours ago, Red Shift said:

Keto will reduce inflammation; however, over a longer period of time, assuming a much higher dietary fat content, some people on Keto become susceptible to gall stones, because the gall bladder struggles to process higher fat diets. A low fat whole food plant based diet also reduces inflammation, but w/o the risk to the gall bladder.

Yeah it's not perfect.

I couldn't become vegan though, I work with  women who had bad arthritis in her hands and veganism has completely fixed that but it's incredibly hard to follow.

• 2 months later...

The CBD oil didn't seem to affect me much over time. Maybe placebo at first.

Since then bought some CBD flower after trying it at a mates. None of the instant paranoia of weed, but with the lovely smell, ritual of smoking, and the definite body relaxation sensation. Early days but I quote like this. And bonus: I could see it easing the immediate craving for smoking I get after a few drinks. I'm sure smoking hemp isn't "healthy" but if I only used it occasionally and used it to replace drunken cigarettes, probably a net benefit?

23 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

As this is an oil and used for pain relief,can't you just swallow a drop or two when needed rather than smoking it?

She used the drops under the tongue for a few months but it wasn’t massively effective, the oil supposedly gets into the system much quicker via vape. 

• 1 year later...

Ordered a tub of these to help my sleep as it's been crap again lately just getting a bit stressed and over-thinking things I know can be resolved. Just had one. I'll report back tomorrow. Badly need a good nights kip. I'm not a weed smoker, it's never really agreed with me so I am a bit sceptical but her mate recommended these. 

https://herbalhealthcbd.co.uk/shop/cbd-sour-cherries/

CBD-Guru-Sour-Cherries-Bottles-Render-60