You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

CBD Oil any advice

Thoth

• 2 weeks later...

Update:- ordered some stuff online that Captain Turdseye recommended, we made our own capsules and she has taken them for 3 days now, amazing results seriously, she has improved so much in her basic movement. Although there is still some pain in her lower back the fact she can walk around the shop today was unthinkable a few days ago. Cheers John your advice and answering all my dumb questions was invaluable 

• Upvote 8

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve bought some called Cannadox. It’s 20% solution and I got it because it’s supposed to help with sleep.  It tastes fucking horrendous. Like something out of an ash tray. Used it for the first time last night, although I was knackered I did sleep well.  Probably a placebo but happy if it works.  

On 26/05/2019 at 00:24, rotoq said:

Bought some basic stuff today to try and help the anxiety. Will post back if it helps. Worth a go, then again, I'd suck a dog's dick if it had a chance of helping during a bad spell. Maybe I've been duped into buying some homeopathic bullshit. Who knows.

Woof,woof.

• 1 month later...

Right, so the first bottle I had of 20% solution seemed to help with joint pain in my knees but didn’t noticeably help my sleep. 

Got a second bottle of 30% solution and it seems to have given me vivid dreams but not really improved my sleep. 

Dont think I’ll be buying any more as it’s very expensive (think this bottle was £150). 

5 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Right, so the first bottle I had of 20% solution seemed to help with joint pain in my knees but didn’t noticeably help my sleep. 

Got a second bottle of 30% solution and it seems to have given me vivid dreams but not really improved my sleep. 

Dont think I’ll be buying any more as it’s very expensive (think this bottle was £150). 

Seems to be a bit of a fad. Just stick the proven painkillers like Tramadol and heroin.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Elite said:

Seems to be a bit of a fad. Just stick the proven painkillers like Tramadol and heroin.

The stuff Turdseye put me on to isn’t CBD but works incredibly well, there are no side effects so far and her pain has reduced immeasurably 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thoth said:

The stuff Turdseye put me on to isn’t CBD but works incredibly well, there are no side effects so far and her pain has reduced immeasurably 

I've not tried that but yeah I imagine it works a lot better than CBD oil!

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

What's causing the joint pain lad 

2 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

What's causing the joint pain lad 

Years of trampling on the poor and unfortunate. 

Ive got dicky hips and had an op to reshape the head of the femur and repair cartilage a few years ago and has osgood slatters in my knees. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

Years of trampling on the poor and unfortunate. 

Ive got dicky hips and had an op to reshape the head of the femur and repair cartilage a few years ago and has osgood slatters in my knees. 

I've got arthritis in my knee  , you've probably tried it but I take cod liver and omega 3 fish oil capsules every morning it's done me a world of good not expensive either 

• Upvote 1

On 12/05/2019 at 10:57, Thoth said:

My wife has spinal degenerative disease and has for quite a few years found herself unable to do most day to day tasks, I saw a video that said vaping CBD oil could help hugely on those bad days.

has anyone ever used these oils and did they work? She doesn’t want to be on medication like Tramadol all her life so we are willing to try anything.

thanks

Is it mainly pain that is the issue?

if so, a company called ‘smarter nutrition’ has anti inflammatory products, like Curcumin.

https://smarternutrition.com/blogs/news/spine-health-and-inflammation

• Upvote 1