You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Farage man of the people my arse

magicrat

I'm sure this country has been littered with gob-shites throughout history but we really must have one of the largest collectives of lizards, racists and shitheads this day in age:

Farage

Yaxley-Robincunt whatever his fucking cunt name is

Hopkins

May

Rees-Mogg

Boris cunt

Cameron Trotter

McVey

Allsopp

and the rest

Fucking shoot them all and help society. 

Mark Thomas had it right when he ran a competition to redefine Farage as a name for the most appropriate item, and that ming juice which forms in the bottom of a bin won out.

Slightly tangentially to this cunt, has anyone else received direct correspondence from The Brexit party through the door with their full name on it?

Not one to be shocked or over-react, but found that a touch sinister and extremely snide in terms of not knowing where they got that from.

Trying to recall whether any of the junk mail from the other cunt parties I’ve never been in any contact with usually comes with my name and whether this is just generic slimy behaviour...it feels like it’s a first.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Mark Thomas had it right when he ran a competition to redefine Farage as a name for the most appropriate item, and that ming juice which forms in the bottom of a bin won out.

Slightly tangentially to this cunt, has anyone else received direct correspondence from The Brexit party through the door with their full name on it?

Not one to be shocked or over-react, but found that a touch sinister and extremely snide in terms of not knowing where they got that from.

Trying to recall whether any of the junk mail from the other cunt parties I’ve never been in any contact with usually comes with my name and whether this is just generic slimy behaviour...it feels like it’s a first.

Mine got sent back with no stamp.  People are sending them to his home address now which I believe can be found with a quick search. 

39 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

My missus got one & I've delighted in calling her a fascist all week.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

My wife did. And she's Polish. So they obviously aren't xenophobes at all. There's even a black guy pictured on the letter. So they definitely aren't racists either.

1 hour ago, Mook said:

My missus got one & I've delighted in calling her a fascist all week.

Me too. I felt so bad about it I didn’t tell anyone else in the house I’d got it. Even the recycling seemed a bit too good for it

Just us ‘girls’ then, Lizzie. Bit strange

1 hour ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Just like Farage to be driving through a place called Titsey. 

I live 5 minutes away from Titsey. It's a lovely place.

Apparently Cuntchops goes swimming at our local pool in Oxted every Friday. Pays cash to try and stay incognito. I'll have to go and drown the twat.

16 minutes ago, Champ said:

Me too. I felt so bad about it I didn’t tell anyone else in the house I’d got it. Even the recycling seemed a bit too good for it

Just us ‘girls’ then, Lizzie. Bit strange

Is this usual with unsolicited mail from Tories, UKIP, BNP or others? Only political parties who’ve had my details are Labour and the Greens, but I’ve got a shocking memory and can’t recall if the canvassing stuff for all the others is ever addressed to me or not. To my recollection it isn’t.

Was just making me wonder as obviously there are nefarious means at foot to hide who’s backing these pricks, and I gather PayPal is being used in a not entirely transparent way. They for example do have my name and address.

Freely admit it may be a blindspot, and if the others canvass this way - if that were the case presumably using the electoral roll - then guess it’s normal. Just doesn’t seem right to me someone addressing something to me directly when I’ve never given them my details.

1 minute ago, Vincent Vega said:

99% sure I’ve had Tory election shite addressed to me in the past. They probably get your details from the electoral register.

This, I’m pretty sure but why it was only me out of the 4 of us who got one I don’t know

9 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

All parties are entitled to copies of the full electoral register, plus one freepost delivery.

That explains the shit that gets posted through my letterbox every few years. Thought it was an adversary now I can sleep happy knowing its just the Lib Dems. 

12 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

Maybe you didn't get the other ones addressed to you because the LibDem candidate got to your mail before you did.

Hahaha I know yeah. Fucking despicable behaviour that. Pointless shitty party. 

27 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

Maybe you didn't get the other ones addressed to you because the LibDem candidate got to your mail before you did.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2644992/Labour-candidate-leaflet-theft-probe-Leader-Slough-council-allegedly-snatched-UKIP-flyer-door-letterbox.html

4 hours ago, Special K said:

I live 5 minutes away from Titsey. It's a lovely place.

Apparently Cuntchops goes swimming at our local pool in Oxted every Friday. Pays cash to try and stay incognito. I'll have to go and drown the twat.

I hate it when you see a turd floating in the pool.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...